• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimgoespewpew

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2021
    Terlingua
    ****No. This is gonna be an epic epic thread (that's TWO epics due to the epicocity involved!)

People are gonna post pics of them carrying everywhere! Dunno why, but ok. People are excited to exercise their new right with their W&C permit.

At McDonalds, mebbe at Roy Rogers eating a DoubleR-Bar Burger with ALL the fixins, Starbucks, Walmart, Costco, getting gas after eating the Double-R-Bar Burger with ALL the fixins at the gas station, the mall eatery 40 yds away from the bathroom area in case some dude pops out of there with an AR, church, brothel, massage parlor, synagogue, gastroenterologists office after the Double-R-Bar-Burger with ALL the fixins just messes up your insides up, etc..

View attachment 375983

I'm thinking of going to Roy Rogers now to exercise my right to eat a burger, fries and coke! It's the novelty of it all. I hardly ever eat fast food, but CCW? Meh... I do that and done that. God, I wish I could say that about supermodels, and other assorted hot chicks (conservative) with a bulge in their pants!!! :innocent0 View attachment 375990
    The s&w e series is like 42 ozs loaded. Nobody is appendix carrying that sucker. Hot chick, though

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Screenshot_20220810-192725_DuckDuckGo.jpg

In the ol'prison wallet?

brianns

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Montgomery County
    Seriously, the day mine shows up in the mail, I am going to 7/11 for a chili-cheese dog and finally feel safe eating it. No-one will know I am carrying, because it will be concealed. But I will. ;-) Then I will probably go home and put it away cause God knows when I am actually going to feel comfortable wearing it. I am just glad I will finally be allowed to take it to somewhere other than the range or a gunsmith without being a criminal.
    Do you eat right there in the store generally? Or is the scenario trying to get you and the hot dog to a safe space to eat?

antco

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Calvert, MD
    Seriously, the day mine shows up in the mail, I am going to 7/11 for a chili-cheese dog and finally feel safe eating it. No-one will know I am carrying, because it will be concealed. But I will. ;-) Then I will probably go home and put it away cause God knows when I am actually going to feel comfortable wearing it. I am just glad I will finally be allowed to take it to somewhere other than the range or a gunsmith without being a criminal.
    I’ll wager a bet that you leave your pistol in a public restroom following the emergency throne call of explosive diarrhea you’ll be recovering from after that 7-11 chili cheese dog.

antco

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Calvert, MD
    OH FECK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I know we are not supposed to give the A Holes, food for thought on how to infringe even more. BUT that " thru the MCD drive Thru statement made me remember to how the MCD were forced to put the warnings of Coffee is HOT because someone burned their balls with it.

Imagine the Glock, SIG etc warning label that reads, "Warning," " weapon may shoot your junk off if Concealed and carried" " Down There"
    It was her vagina and thighs. And McDees worked their hardest to blow her off. The jury punished mcdees HARD.

Whodatpat

Sep 9, 2009
    College Park MD
    Do you eat right there in the store generally? Or is the scenario trying to get you and the hot dog to a safe space to eat?

It has been years since I had one. Probably just eat it in the truck so I can hurry home for the results on home turf.

In all seriousness, I will feel pretty proud wearing it for a while. Sorry, but it’s been a long wait and I am looking forward to experiencing the results of this decision.

I do plan on no one knowing I have anything in the first place. To the world it is just business as usual. I will happily take a page from the many who have safely carried for many years.

Don’t be the poster child for the anti gun lobby. Prove we are the safer less controversial option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worsley

I apologize for hurting your feelings!
    Jan 5, 2022
    Westminster
    I actually believe I should wear a body cam when I carry. Video proving it was self defense was the only thing that saved the bodega Guy.

camo556

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2021
    Carried on the morning walk again. People are so friendly in the morning. Everyone said hi, good morning, how civilized you are carrying your coffee. Not a single person 911d me.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I actually believe I should wear a body cam when I carry. Video proving it was self defense was the only thing that saved the bodega Guy.
    The bodega guy was literally assaulted with a knife, in a scuffle. Pretty "cut" and dry there.
    Shooting a threat and determining when to it's a different story and best left up to the physical evidence. Otherwise, you may be filming your own bad/wrong/untrained decision.
    Don't worry, if it happens out in public, there'll be video.

Worsley

Jan 5, 2022
    Westminster
    The bodega guy was literally assaulted with a knife, in a scuffle. Pretty "cut" and dry there.
    Shooting a threat and determining when to it's a different story and best left up to the physical evidence. Otherwise, you may be filming your own bad/wrong/untrained decision.
    Don't worry, if it happens out in public, there'll be video.
    I thought the Bodega guy was hauled of to Rykers island on murder charges and only released because of the video. Interesting you default to me filming my bad/wrong/untrained decision, yet you know nothing about me. Having said that, thanks for the advice.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I thought the Bodega guy was hauled of to Rykers island on murder charges and only released because of the video. Interesting you default to me filming my bad/wrong/untrained decision, yet you know nothing about me. Having said that, thanks for the advice.
    I defaulted to you because you were the one mentioning wearing a camera.
    You want to wear a body cam on your everyday carry. That's all I need to know.

The point is, if you have a good shooting, that doesn't need a camera. Don't make it easy for the investigation if you should do something wrong. Where you ditching the camera if you made a bad shoot?

Worsley

Jan 5, 2022
    Westminster
    I defaulted to you because you were the one mentioning wearing a camera.
    You want to wear a body cam on your everyday carry. That's all I need to know.

The point is, if you have a good shooting, that doesn't need a camera. Don't make it easy for the investigation if you should do something wrong. Where you ditching the camera if you made a bad shoot?
    I am not sure where you’re going with this. Are you saying that someone wearing a body camera while carrying means that they are bad shooters who make bad decisions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom