• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    So, all the pistols from the group buy are in? Or are they trickling in?
    I called mine in on 1/25 and paid via cc.
    thx

All the pistols are in stock as of the time of this posting. Call ahead so they'll have your firearm ready for you and enjoy!

6pack

MSI BOD Member
    Apr 2, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    And I learned something about the new process: if you get the email from MSP saying your not disapproved, that means your pistol is in. The dealer has to send MSP the serial number before MSP will send that email. I'm heading down today to pick mine up. :thumbsup:

Biggie313

Molon Labe
    Feb 23, 2010
    Essex
    And I learned something about the new process: if you get the email from MSP saying your not disapproved, that means your pistol is in. The dealer has to send MSP the serial number before MSP will send that email. I'm heading down today to pick mine up. :thumbsup:

Also, even if you get that email, you still need to wait the full 7 days. I got my email last night on day (full day 5) and still need to wait 2 more days.

6pack

MSI BOD Member
    Apr 2, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    Also, even if you get that email, you still need to wait the full 7 days. I got my email last night on day (full day 5) and still need to wait 2 more days.

:thumbsup:

I picked mine up last night, and am very happy with every thing. I look forward to getting to the range tomorrow after the MSI meeting at AGC. :)

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    Damm, that was One Fast Group Buy, Advertise the Group Buy, Post Sample Photo, Set the price, Take Names of Who Was In, Collect the Money, Buy the Firarms, Have People Finger bang Your Firearm, Receive the Firearms, Issue the Firearms. BZ Mopar :thumbsup:

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy, Hey aren't you suppose draw this thing out for a few months! ;)

Melnic

MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Put 100 rounds through mine today
    Winchester white box 220grain plus some reloads. 185gr Copper flat points are reduced per loads for my WW2 1911a1 plus I had some cast lead.
    Zero problems with the included mag. Had one stove pipe using reduced loads and an after market mag but those reloads are light and did not surprise me. Not the guns fault.

e2e756197ecfd4425c6c035a15551c90.jpg

ef5bb84b5ee0f0189362e9f81620ceb6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sparkey9901

Latest threads

Top Bottom