• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • etc1006

Nov 19, 2014
    SW Balto County
    Stories like this are reinforcement to my decision to stop dating about 15 years ago.

B**ches be crazy, yo!
    Yep! Ever since ex and I split in 11... I "attempted" to hang with a gal last year for a few months. Many similar interests/etc. She approached me around the beginning of the year. Went out for concert in Feb, dinner/lunch a few times, car shows, etc. We went to a car show in may in PA. Had separate rooms/etc. Only sat near each other at show. Each did our own things all weekend. She drops some BS she "felt suffocated and needs space" that Monday.... WTH? I was like "UM.OK?...." And deleted her number. Yep from SoMd.... Not a crackhead (govt employee). And she shows up at the same damn hotel back in October at a show in Charlotte....

Last edited:

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Well I can surely say they ain't from southern MD ( born and breed there) because they sure as hell would have known how to make that body dissappear. Murphy may be related to the southern MD clan . but sure didn't spend enough time there to know.

Capt Skup

Ultimate Member
    Feb 29, 2012
    Calvert County
    You may recall a similar incidence that happened about 25 years ago in the Lexington Park area. A Navy Warrant Officer shot another Sailor with a crossbow at an apartment complex. Upon killing him, the WO cut up the body and distributed it around the area. Some body parts were found in a dumpster at Spring Ridge Middle school where one of my Daughters attended. The WO's wife who was separated from him, was seeing the other Sailor. Believe the Wo was assigned to Strike at the time. Out on bail, he was at work in uniform making people nervous. Found guilty, incarcerated.

bohman

May 20, 2012
    St. Mary's
    You may recall a similar incidence that happened about 25 years ago in the Lexington Park area. A Navy Warrant Officer shot another Sailor with a crossbow at an apartment complex. Upon killing him, the WO cut up the body and distributed it around the area. Some body parts were found in a dumpster at Spring Ridge Middle school where one of my Daughters attended. The WO's wife who was separated from him, was seeing the other Sailor. Believe the Wo was assigned to Strike at the time. Out on bail, he was at work in uniform making people nervous. Found guilty, incarcerated.

Wow, how have I never heard that story before? Happened just a few months before I moved to St. Mary’s. I googled and came up with a Post article with a bunch of detail. https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...killing/606681d1-fb45-4634-881f-0dd6081709b0/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    It shouldn't be too hard to avoid that level of crackhead.

****True. Unless you hang around crackheads all day long. If all you know is crack - you may know it's whack, but after awhile even a slightly less crackie crackhead with at least a couple of her teeth still in her head might look sorta ok, if you struck out with her sister or mom. :shocked4:

There is SO much dysfunction in that community that whole families are addicts and they seem to hang out with others that do the same thing. Eventually, I guess you get used to seeing it and don't even notice how bad some people look, and they seem to have no problems "dating" Also, some people seem to function and are able to hold down a job somehow as addicts.

Crazy world.

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    There is SO much dysfunction in that community that whole families are addicts and they seem to hang out with others that do the same thing. Eventually, I guess you get used to seeing it and don't even notice how bad some people look, and they seem to have no problems "dating" Also, some people seem to function and are able to hold down a job somehow as addicts.

Sure, that explains how these folks couple up. My statement was in reply to a poster who said 'thats why I gave up dating'.
    Unless your social circle is the Lexington Park crackhead community, you are not likely to encounter this vampire in the dating circuit. Sure, you could end up on a initial date with her through a dating app, but even that seems unlikely.

Zaicran

MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2010
    Morganza, MD

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom