• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mulchman

Jan 19, 2014
    Williamsport
    Just got back from Harrisburg a bit ago. First time I've ever gone to that one. Not a lot for sale cept some black gun stuff and nic nacs, but being able to talk to the manufactures about upcoming purchases was great. Very crowded today, parking was hell but things were very organized and flowed very well. Pack a lunch, food lines were an hour to get a six dollar hotdog. We did find the NRA buffet on the second level that wasn't very well publicized. Food was expensive but good. Recommend taking something to snack on and not eat there. Show prices were not much better than you could find on ebay. Bought a eotech 512 for $375 which wasn't bad. We made it through one building, but there was three or four more that we just skimmed the surface on.

Left there at 1600 and went to Cabellas and bought a bunch more stuff. They actually had 22 LR bricks for twenty couple and got the last one. Nice to see reloading supplies and cartridges of all types filling the shelves again.

A bad day shopping beats a good day at work anytime!

miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    Just got back, snow sucked for the ride home. Ended up getting a bow for my wife, a bow for me, and the friend we took got one too! All good deals since it was a last day deal.

TD

89BSP

Jun 12, 2013
    Allegany County
    We went up there Friday and had a pretty good time there, lots to see but not much really to buy. Our outdoor club took a bus, that made the trip really nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom