• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    This one may or may not have been answered. I've completed the 5310.16 form and am about to mail it in. The question is, can these be folded to fit in a normal envelope, or does it need a manila envelope an not be folded? May be a goofy question, but I just want to be sure.

frdfandc

Fish It
    Aug 27, 2011
    Elkton, MD
    Fold away. I prefer to use the security style envelopes though. Helps prevent someone from looking through it. If you don't have them, just fold a piece of paper around the application. Does the same thing.

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    Got my designated collectors letter yesterday too. Time to invoke the 5 year plan (buy everything I wanted within the next 5 years just in case we are fighting court battles to get our rights back) :party29:

You should come up one day, ill show you my milsurp (and everything else) collection. :thumbsup:

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    You should come up one day, ill show you my milsurp (and everything else) collection. :thumbsup:

I need to swing by. Steph's in Eldersburg so she is not too far from Westminster. I've got her into shooting. I'm debating my next purchase, but right now $2k is going to summer boat maintenance and repair lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom