• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Safetech

I open big metal boxes
    May 28, 2011
    Dundock
    Just got back from the funeral, down on the Eastern Shore, and waiting on the table (kids brought the mail in) was my C&R license!

I've been wanting a CZ 82, since I shot one at the Dundalk meet & greet.

Now that I have my C&R, AIM is out of stock on them. I suppose I could wait to see if they get them back in. Or, I could shop around elsewhere. But I've dealt with AIM before (got my Mosin from them), and was happy with the service. But I'll surely be looking at other things besides CZ 82s and Mosins (all AIM usually has, when they have them), in the future.

What are some other recommended sources for C&R stuff. (And who should I avoid???) Nothing expensive. I just want to "get my feet wet" for now.

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Century International Arms, but it's kind of a crap shoot. Don't order from their website, they will not ship to MD. Order directly from a sales rep. That increases the chance of getting something.

Also, try SOG, Southern Ohio Guns. I got my P1 from them.

I got my C&R at the end April and wanted a CZ82 then, but they were all sold out. Finally got feed up and bought one off of GB. A week later, they show up everywhere!

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    I just got a P64 and Walther P1 from Wideners and they still have both in stock. Very nice guns, and I think the P1 is a heck of a deal (even without the hex pin).

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    I will be selling 1 more of my CZ 82s. Haven't listed it in the Classifieds yet but will be soon

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    Congratulations and condolences, C&R like marriage, drain bank account.
    Being a handgun guy I would say look for anything in 9mm Makarov is good, as well as Toks, P1, P38. Never had problem with Century shipping anything I ordered on the web. Also don't forget Gunbroker, but look at the seller's rating. I have gotten a very nice pre model 28 Hwy patrolman, East German Makarov, and my first P64 off of gun broker.

Remember to scan both a signed and unsigned copy of your license.

Good hunting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom