• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Loves Red Balloons
    MDS Supporter
    But wait, they attracted those middle-of-the-road voters that were going to carry the day, right?
    McCain was the first(and last) presidential election I ever sat out since I turned 18, 47 years ago. It had nothing to do with the 2A, and I don't think I was alone.

People will refuse to vote for Trump. I can almost guarantee it won't be because of the 2A.

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    You now have a path for CCW in Maryland because of who Trump and the GOP Senate put on the Supreme Court. Sometimes I really don't understand some people on this board.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Takoma Park/Silver Spring
    You now have a path for CCW in Maryland because of who Trump and the GOP Senate put on the Supreme Court. Sometimes I really don't understand some people on this board.

Sadly, many are influenced by the media, whether they believe it or not. When the Left brings up Trump's bumpstock ban, these folks are easily led to distrust Trump, having followed the reasoning of the leftist media they despise.

Believe me, the media is not stupid. They know where ALL your buttons are, and how to push them.

How convenient if they can contaminate one's image of Trump. It's not like their alternative is better; in every case, their alternative is worse. But they've switched off your vote.

outrider58

Loves Red Balloons
    MDS Supporter
    Sadly, many are influenced by the media, whether they believe it or not. When the Left brings up Trump's bumpstock ban, these folks are easily led to distrust Trump, having followed the reasoning of the leftist media they despise.

Believe me, the media is not stupid. They know where ALL your buttons are, and how to push them.

How convenient if they can contaminate one's image of Trump. It's not like their alternative is better; in every case, their alternative is worse. But they've switched off your vote.
    Yup!

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Somehow every thread is about voter turnout these days...it's like a broken record in here.
    When people post about things that won't make a difference or which will make things worse, it makes sense to talk about the the things that will make a difference. Because that's where the energy and money needs to go. What good is it to push some platform or agenda items that will motivate at best few percent of the party's registered voters when 20+% don't bother to vote in places where the Dems end up winning by a hair, one way or another?

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    For whom is a half hour is so G D valuable they can't make it to the polls on election day? Some appear to use this as an excuse. I'd really like to know.

I love it the way citizens in countries where they recently got the right to vote line up for hours to do so.

outrider58

Loves Red Balloons
    MDS Supporter
    For whom is a half hour is so G D valuable they can't make it to the polls on election day? Some appear to use this as an excuse. I'd really like to know.

I love it the way citizens in countries where they recently got the right to vote line up for hours to do so.
    The same people who would wait 3x as long to get a parking space at the local Costco.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    shatter

Latest threads

Top Bottom