• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gmkoh

Feb 26, 2013
    Annapolis
    I just watched a news report about illegal aliens are crossing the border using one key phrase and are being housed with their families in a hotel in San Diego, protected by paid ICE officers all at our (taxpayer) expense.

Those words? Credible threat against me

Yet as a citizen, supposedly protected by the constitution much PROVE, not just claim a "credible" G&S reason to carry.

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    Not only that, but many of our representatives will brag about how we are one of the few states that doesn’t just give CCW to everyone. I am really banking on the SCOTUS destroying this “May Issue” state.

Feb 28, 2013
    Not only that, but many of our representatives will brag about how we are one of the few states that doesn’t just give CCW to everyone.

If that's true then their names should be posted here so we can make a nice "Hall of Shame" out of it.

I am really banking on the SCOTUS destroying this “May Issue” state.
    I wouldn't count on it. I'm not sure how much bribe money Justice Roberts took to say yes to Obamacare. But to say no to this, I'm sure his price tag won't be quite that high.

NavyATFP

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 3, 2013
    Hyattsville
    I just watched a news report about illegal aliens are crossing the border using one key phrase and are being housed with their families in a hotel in San Diego, protected by paid ICE officers all at our (taxpayer) expense.

Those words? Credible threat against me

Yet as a citizen, supposedly protected by the constitution much PROVE, not just claim a "credible" G&S reason to carry.

The immigration laws have always had the "credible fear" clause(and many other clauses for asylum). The issue is generally ICE/CBP/USCIS only see around 200 asylum seekers from Mexico each year and so for 200 in one day to cross at one spot and 550 to request asylum in the same way at San Ysidro(yup 750 in one day) it overloaded the system in place. I suspect one of the pro immigration groups is doing this in a "flash mob" sort of way to prove a point by guiding all these people to do this. They then have to be moved from the porcessing area as it isnt built to hold this many people at once. Fox News and others reported this but then combined the short report with past research from other reports to make it sound a bit crazier. I think if MD was as bad as TJ, Juarez, Etc for gun violence you would have a stronger case for credible fear for a CCW permit. Just another reason to make border security alot stronger. This isnt the last you will hear of this happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom