• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NavyMA85

Jun 11, 2013
    Saint Marys, MD
    Can anyone point me to a dealer/ffl that has glocks that offers Military/LEO discounts and is releasing on time? trying to get my hands on 19 gen 3 or 4 before the Oct 1...thanks guys!!

CZ Fanboy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 19, 2013
    There are probably some out of state dealers and I think that MSAR does discounts, but forget which guns they might be and if they still do it.

CJWalker

Aug 18, 2010
    Carroll County
    I don't know if this is relevant to your situation, but I've seen a lot of new Glock frames on Gunbroker. I've been buying a lot of regulated parts so I have something to tide me over during the HQL wait and so I can get more stuff before the 1st. I just bought a new gen 3 G26 frame and am going to get a complete slide assembly later on, which I've found a lot of as well. You could also do something like a Lonewolf slide. If you want some Glocks and your main concern is to avoid the post October 1st mess without spending a ton of cash upfront, it's not a bad way to go IMO.

bama47

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 9, 2013
    Marylandistan
    Best bet may to buy one on Gunbroker and have it shipped into an on time release ffl. Choose wisely with an auction that doesn't charge shipping or a cc fee and your bottom line is almost like getting the discount you're seeking. Also figure in no md sales tax this way too! This might be the best way to accomplish everything you're trying to do across the board.

A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    I've got Gen 3, 19s in stock now. No big military discount, but you would get 10 business day release or active duty military.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom