• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cyberalex

MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2022
    Federalsburg, Maryland
    I did not watch the video.

Shield arms mags need the metal release. Otherwise the mag pops out at 15,14,13... Defeating the purpose.
    Once you put the metal release? The standard 10 rounds mags will not eject easily.

Best of luck on your journey.
    Thank you.

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    Check out the Glock 48. It has the same grip as a 43 and a barrel slightly longer than a 19. Pretty much just a slimmed down 19.

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    Oops, my mistake. Definitely not a glock expert. I still can't believe I bought one.
    Haha. I have a few.

And just FYI, I didn't mean to come off as pedantic. I just didn't want to confuse the OP, as the Glock catalog can be kinda confusing. So I wanted to be sure he had as much correct info as possible to make his choice.

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    Haha. I have a few.

And just FYI, I didn't mean to come off as pedantic. I just didn't want to confuse the OP, as the Glock catalog can be kinda confusing. So I wanted to be sure he had as much correct info as possible to make his choice.
    I never thought such a thing. Thanks for setting me straight. I don't want to spread false information.

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    My preference is the Gen 5 because I dislike the finger grooves - though I don't own one yet. But I've shot them. I own some Gen 4s, and the difference isn't big enough that I'd take the financial hit and swap them out. But in the future, Gen 5 for me.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Glock 19 gen 5 in the classifieds.

Owner wants to trade for another firearm, but it might be worth asking if he'd take cash so he can buy another one of his choosing.

Chiefscs

Sep 27, 2017
    SoMd
    Unless you’re really set on the 19 you may want to consider something smaller for concealed carry. take a look at the 43X, you can get 15 round magazines and have the same capacity as the 19 and a much smaller, easier to conceal firearm
    43X is my carry. Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom