• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    That's really cool. Aside from converting to blowback, how do you like that pistol overall? I'd like to get one of those to shoot in the basement since I don't shoot my real Tok very much, but I love the gun.

slyitry

Jul 28, 2009
    That's really cool. Aside from converting to blowback, how do you like that pistol overall? I'd like to get one of those to shoot in the basement since I don't shoot my real Tok very much, but I love the gun.
    So far I like the pistol which is why I wanted so badly to convert it to blowback being it had all the functions of a blowback pistol without the slide moving. I will have to give it the complete shooting test to tell you if it's a keeper or not. That will be coming shortly.

Sirex