• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    The Gettysburg Civil War & Militaria Show is this weekend October 24-25th at the Eisenhower All Star Events Complex.

http://www.gburgshow.com/cgi-bin/show.asp

400 Tables with stuff ranging from The Revolutionary War Era to World War 2.

I believe its run by the same people who started the newer Collector's show in Timonium that was last month.

Prices might be high, but the selection will probably be a lot better than the one in Maryland. There will be antique as well as C&R firearms.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    The Gettysburg Civil War & Militaria Show is this weekend October 24-25th at the Eisenhower All Star Events Complex.

http://www.gburgshow.com/cgi-bin/show.asp

400 Tables with stuff ranging from The Revolutionary War Era to World War 2.

I believe its run by the same people who started the newer Collector's show in Timonium that was last month.

Prices might be high, but the selection will probably be a lot better than the one in Maryland. There will be antique as well as C&R firearms.

Probably?

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    Probably?

Considering the fact that you can transfer a C&R pistol or revolver dated up to 1945, it should be better. The show in MD won't allow any Post-1898 pistols in the building.

Just got back from set up actually...not everything was set up so I couldn't get an idea of everything, but it looked decent from what I saw.

Anyone coming to the show tomorrow or Sunday, stop by the MMB Imports table and say hi.

BigDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 7, 2014
    I went to one at ted76's location about 5 months ago and it was a decent show, with a dealer selling an estate collection of S&W's and really good prices.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    Are there 2 different Gettysburg shows? I thought I remembered someone saying to avoid one of them.

The other one is at the Redding Auction location, It is a very small show, but there were some very good deals there last time I went.
    This show is a lot like the Howard Co. shows only better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom