• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    Maxpedition Versipack line
    Regular, Jumbo, Fatboy or Mongo depending on how much chit and battle rattle you want or get to carry besides your gun, mags and ammo.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Never thought I'd say this, but try versacarry options.
    They make several holster models and sizes to close enough fit several handguns.
    I bet uncle mike's does the same.

JimNorth

May 4, 2018
    The Cloud
    Thank you for all the suggestions. I've been working on something I need to submit today (11/1/23) prior to normal EDT business hours. I hope to look into everyone's ideas and reply this evening or by the end of the week should I get any questions on what I'm submitting.

Thanks again.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Thank you for all the suggestions. I've been working on something I need to submit today (11/1/23) prior to normal EDT business hours. I hope to look into everyone's ideas and reply this evening or by the end of the week should I get any questions on what I'm submitting.

Thanks again.
    Sending you a PM

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I will say, if I had no knowledge or experience in this, I would look into Alien Gear. I HATE Alien Gear because it is complete garbage, especially if you are a professional. That being said, what they do offer are a lot of options/systems.

One could probably find a combo IWB/OWB system that allows for different kydex shells fitting different pistols. It might cost a few hundred dollars, but that's the cost of doing business.

Yaqui slides suck and don't hold everything well. You'd have to buy every model to fit whatever may be carried. Never saw a Yaqui slide for a revolver either.

A Bianchi Model#6 suede holster has carried everything I needed to carry from a Sig P229 to a little Airweight. Not perfectly, but IWB, because of being inside a belt, affords some sort of security.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom