Attachments

• 20220813_195416.jpg
      20220813_195416.jpg
      578.8 KB · Views: 50

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Carroll Co, MD
    Good video. So, you seem to have a lot of experience with air pistols. What is your over all favorite? I guess in terms of accuracy, durability, and longevity of the CO2 cartridges? I have a CZ75 and Makarov CO2 pistol right now. Haven't shot the CZ too much, and the Mak is basically mouse duty. I had one of the Daisy ones you shot in one of your videos, can't remember the model, and liked it, but the seals blew.

slyitry

Jul 28, 2009
    Good video. So, you seem to have a lot of experience with air pistols. What is your over all favorite? I guess in terms of accuracy, durability, and longevity of the CO2 cartridges? I have a CZ75 and Makarov CO2 pistol right now. Haven't shot the CZ too much, and the Mak is basically mouse duty. I had one of the Daisy ones you shot in one of your videos, can't remember the model, and liked it, but the seals blew.
    My overall favorite co2 pistol is the Daisy 622x then the USP blowback and the Umarex 92A1. The USP is an awesome pistol but the frame will crack if not reinforced. If you ever have any issues with Co2 seals just let me know and I can replace them for you free of charge.

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Carroll Co, MD
    My overall favorite co2 pistol is the Daisy 622x then the USP blowback and the Umarex 92A1. The USP is an awesome pistol but the frame will crack if not reinforced. If you ever have any issues with Co2 seals just let me know and I can replace them for you free of charge.
    Thanks. I'm not a fan of the blowback BB guns, but airsoft is ok. The main thing I am looking for besides another pistol is a Daisy Spittin' Image 1894 but they seem to be hard to find in decent shape

slyitry

Jul 28, 2009
    Thanks. I'm not a fan of the blowback BB guns, but airsoft is ok. The main thing I am looking for besides another pistol is a Daisy Spittin' Image 1894 but they seem to be hard to find in decent shape
    I think If I let you shoot my HK USP blowback you just might change your mind about them. I too have a few Airsoft pistols that I've used in some games back in the day. I have ONE airsoft rifle that's literally been through hell and back. She's been rebuilt and upgraded a couple of times.

Sirex