• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Shelves were stocked at 11:00 am. Remington @ 8.99, PMC @ 7.99, Ultramax 150 value packs @ 64.99 and some Tula. 6 box limit and no I didn't check out twice at separate registers...I only thought about it.

Walked out with $90 camo coveralls for $30 too.

dohc97

Nov 4, 2007
    Derwood
    I just got home from Dicks in Gaithersburg. Bought 6 boxes of Tula 7.62(because of the limit) and a 375 round box of CCI mag. After depositing my loot in my car, went back to get some more. Somebody bought the remaining Tula 7.62.

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Shelves were stocked at 11:00 am. Remington @ 8.99, PMC @ 7.99, Ultramax 150 value packs @ 64.99 and some Tula. 6 box limit and no I didn't check out twice at separate registers...I only thought about it.

Walked out with $90 camo coveralls for $30 too.

RE: Dick's in Wheaton

PMC, Remington, and Tula still in stock. All are .223. I cleaned them out of their stock of Independence 5.56.

Id say the number of remaining 20rd boxes as of 3:30pm are approximately:
    8 PMC
    15-20 Remington
    25-30 Tula

Get them while you can.

As for the 6 box limit. Screw it. I went out with 6, then came right back for 6 more. No problems. I even had the same cashier.

LexTalionis926

Jan 4, 2013
    I was in there around 4:00 PM, Still had about 12 boxes of .223 Tula. I bought 6 boxes, put the bag in my pocket and repeated, and then repeated again. These were only $6.99 per box of 20. Has anyone here had any experience shooting these? One of my buddy's loves them and the other said hes had issues about every 10 rounds with them in his gun. Right now ammo-wise I will take what I can get honestly lol.

dohc97

Nov 4, 2007
    Derwood
    I was in there around 4:00 PM, Still had about 12 boxes of .223 Tula. I bought 6 boxes, put the bag in my pocket and repeated, and then repeated again. These were only $6.99 per box of 20. Has anyone here had any experience shooting these? One of my buddy's loves them and the other said hes had issues about every 10 rounds with them in his gun. Right now ammo-wise I will take what I can get honestly lol.

Tula ammos are the only brand I shoot in my AR and AK. I've never had any single problem with them.

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD

Keep your bolt and ramps lubed and Tula does fine. Great application for something like Frog Lube or other penetrating oil. (I prefer FL)

carpecervisi

Feb 10, 2008
    Frederick, MD
    I was finally able to find a 10/22 in stock (Martinsburg WV...they had three when I got there). That was a little drive from Frederick, but I was also able to pick up three boxes of the bulk 375 CCI Mags. Totally worth the 40 minute drive.

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    Stopped by Dicks in Wheaton 9am 1/26

Spoke to store manager And he stated there will be a big supply of .223 coming in February with constant restocking thereafter due to the demand. Right now there are Independence .223 55gr FMJ 20 round boxes at 8.99 each with a limit of 6 per customer. Also stopped by Engage Armament to pre Oder one of their AR lowers and the line was ridiculous. Will go back though as I want to pass on AR's to my kids before the great weapons ban. Semper Fi and see you all at the SB 281 hearing on Feb 6!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom