• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • acwatkins

Aug 29, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    A bit of an odd post but I figured this may be a good place to try! I’ve recently started feeding my dog a raw diet so i’m stocking up as much as possible. If anyone has any meat or scraps that they would be throwing away anytime soon i’d be glad to come pick it up instead of it going to waste! It can be anything! From chicken to pork to wild game. Just nothing processed. I’m located in Pasadena but am willing to travel within reason. Thank for looking! Pic of the pup for attention. I’ll probably try this again a little closer to hunting season too.
    cb5812b2c998b8e14756351b93fd964e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

foodpoison

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    the Dena
    I got some things in the freezer that I will be cleaning out soon. I know for sure I got some b/s chix thighs from 2020 if your interested and some top round I think. Oh yea dis rearguard my screen name. In the Dena as well

acwatkins

Aug 29, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    I got some things in the freezer that I will be cleaning out soon. I know for sure I got some b/s chix thighs from 2020 if your interested and some top round I think. Oh yea dis rearguard my screen name. In the Dena as well

Hahaha perfect username of someone to get meat from, shooting you a message!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Good luck with that! My boy was alleric to rice and it is the main filler in damn near all dog foods. I used to make him instapot dog food. I had his allergy tests to help. His fur popped right up. Im a bit far away, but good luck.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    A good source of meat products for the pup… is the reduced price meats in the local food store. Items that are on their last day of sale, are frequently sold at a great savings. But it requires that you check often. Also, talk to the local butcher. They may have things on occasion as well.

steves1911

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2011
    On a hill in Wv
    Will be filling crop damages tags soon would be happy to donate a deer to the pup. Is Westminster too far of a drive? Will have beef liver, heart, lungs, tongue late Dec as well.

GutPile

Ultimate Member
    Jul 4, 2016
    Take it slow when introducing raw venison. Some dogs have a rather explosive smelly response to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom