• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    in essence yes. I believe a single shot trust is one time thing each time. So each future NFA item would need to be on its own single shot trust.

See the post below

Last edited:

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Sorry No that is just a trust its a $25 service otherwise. You still need to buy a tax stamp, the trust requires a little more than an individual so if you have multiple family members you want to use the NFA item you include them in the single shot trust for that item. Honestly if you wanted to go trust I would pay the $100 or so dollars and have them set it up, single shot would be if you really never plan to go NFA again and want to "share" your NFA item. The only advantage single shot trust is each one can have different people, say you, your Wife and Child, then you do another and maybe just you and your child. Whereas the conventional trust you have to add and remove people but all the people in it have use of the items.

Here are all there services they sell just click on one and it tells you everything.

Last edited:

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Thanks. I figured it looked too good to be true. :D
    They do have specials with free tax stamps though. I did a regular trust through them and it was painless. At $130 it was worth the experiment, I was having a hard time up around me to find a lawyer that would do one, and not charge me $1000 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom