• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Eddie Van

Dude
    Feb 4, 2011
    Hollywood Star Lanes
    There are two (2) G26 mags and three (3) G19 mags in a small (approx 8x5x3 inch) box with various junk food wrappers in a dumpster at the Somers Point, NJ Residence Inn.

No kidding!

I know this needs some 'splainin', so here goes:

Traded for these mags on SAT morning on my way to a funeral in NJ.

I arrived a little late to the hotel and proceeded to get ready for viewing, Hastily cleaned the car out so people could sit and quickly threw the junkfood wrappers into the nearest box (yes, the box with the mags) and carried on "cleaning up". Got home just now (in MD) and am bummed.

If this sounds beyond daft, that's only because it is and I'm an idiot, soooooo...

there are 5 Glock mags on there way to the landfill :sad20:

Maybe some of our NJ members can rescue them? (finders keepers!)

MikeSP

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2011
    Severna Park, MD
    There are two (2) G26 mags and three (3) G19 mags in a small (approx 8x5x3 inch) box with various junk food wrappers in a dumpster at the Somers Point, NJ Residence Inn.

dang 170 miles from 21146... gas would be
    340 miles /30/gal = 11.3 * $3.50 = $40. More than 1 dumpster, plus a half a days or more new trash or they could have been picked up... probably not something to run by the wife.

nyu04

Mar 5, 2009
    Maryland
    Wish I read this earlier, we literally just drove past that area (well kinda) on our way home to MD from NY...

A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    Ever see that movie, "It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World?"

I am imagining the same sort of mad rush to your dumpster.

Or...if some maid found them, I am sure the crime scene team is rushing to the scene even as we type...

Ranchero50

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    I would have at least called the hotel and ask if someone could do a quick dumpster check to see if they were at least close to the top of the pile.

I'm sure they aren't the first thing that ended up in the trash by accident.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    I would have at least called the hotel and ask if someone could do a quick dumpster check ...

They would totally freak out.

Crazy phone call about high capacity assault clip magazines of mass death and destruction in the dumpster?

Hotel people would immediately call 911 with wild talk about telephone threats, machine guns, bombs, dead bodies dumped. death threats, death threats, and more death threats!

They would evacuate the hotel and everything in a five-block radius. It would be on the national news. Geraldo Rivera and Al Sharpton would be on the scene within two hours.

I'm assuming you would leave them your name and phone number?

SWAT raid at your house!
    And God help you if a dead body turns up anywhere in a ten mile radius within the next two years.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Astonishingly enough, I believe they're New Jersey legal. I think Jersey's limit is 15 rounds.
    I could be wrong though: I'm really just a dog on the internet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom