• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Some know of this guy and I think Minuteman mentioned him in the Water Cooler somewhere.

Looks like on January 14th, 6:30 p.m. at the Spy Museum in DC, he will be putting on a class/seminar/talk for $10 admission. Of course you won't be an operator when you leave or you might just be mildly entertained (all you tough guys out there).

https://tickets.spymuseum.org/e-commerce/ItemShow.aspx?Dep=qrdEWBN9kLAAruAxeTBOzw%3d%3d&Cat=r%2f09EcG55ae83P3hGCMTSw%3d%3d&It=7TdzviIlDnclzAmbvlG5Qw%3d%3d&d=2016-1-14

I am thinking of going. Could be neat.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    From his Book (amazon). Just perusing the Table of Contents and first few pages should give you an idea of what he's going to discuss.

BLUF: Blend in, but always carry a gun and cash. What can't be purchased with one can be procured with the other.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Thanks for the heads-up on the event. I went with my kid and got a signed copy of the book. Was an interesting read over a couple of beers.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Some know of this guy and I think Minuteman mentioned him in the Water Cooler somewhere.

Looks like on January 14th, 6:30 p.m. at the Spy Museum in DC, he will be putting on a class/seminar/talk for $10 admission. Of course you won't be an operator when you leave or you might just be mildly entertained (all you tough guys out there).

https://tickets.spymuseum.org/e-com...TSw==&It=7TdzviIlDnclzAmbvlG5Qw==&d=2016-1-14

I am thinking of going. Could be neat.
    I wonder how many attendees will be robbed going and coming from the event, LOL

It's been a pretty active year for street robberies in DC so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom