• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Was pressed for time on rare afternoon off , and was primarily function & feeding verification . Serious group testing will be next time , and I'll now do my prefered front sight treatment before verifying POI with HST . I was having my predictable elevation variation with the stock White Dot / White Outline sights .

3 10 rd mags came with it , plus 2 14 rd from Chantilly. A cpl boxes of FMJ , plus HST , R-P Green & White JHP , plus 9BPLE .

Once with brand new 14 rd and grungy BPLE it went the barest mount short of full battery . But that was BPLE that had been retaliated to range ammo for grunge and brand new mag . I'll either dissemble the 14's and polish any rough spots , or put some more rounds thru them. Probably good enough to just use fresh ammo , but with 3 10's there's no rush .

It handled as you would expect for a near clone of G 19 . Not that recoil is an issue with 9mm , but the non interchangeable rubberized back stap is certainly comfortable .

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    $100 undercutting of the Canok TP9SF . ( Get picky , the starting $ 399 Canik is G17 equivalent and the $439 Canik SC is G26 equivalent, while the FMK splits the difference in size with basically G19 equivalent. )

The one minor quick of FMK not mentioned yet , is that about half the time firmly seating a loaded mag with slide locked back , will self release the slide . Seem about equal between 10rd and 14 rd mags .

I mentally noted the fact , but didn't consider it a big deal otherwise. The slide stop is well placed and smoothly operates anyway .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom