• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EMS Burnout

Oct 10, 2012
    Baltimore County
    So after the gun show was canceled in Parkville (scheduling conflicts????) I had some free time and an appetite for firearms. So I decided to head up to Duffy's Gun Room. Never been before. What a great place with great people. Very engaging and informative and very nice relaxed atmosphere. Can't wait to throw some business their way.

BRONZ

Big Brother is Watching
    Jan 21, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    Yep. What a business concept. To treat customers as guests and after a few times in the store...Family.

I dont know of another GS where I would spend money.

Sep 18, 2013
    Towson
    Stopped in yesterday with my wife and teenage son. Wife shoots, but took decades for her to get to the point of being comfortable around guns,let alone actually owning and shooting her own..
    Kevin and Vince both spent a whole lot of time talking to her, and sharing information with her.

We will be back.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Duffy's isn't too far from where I live, I should check them out; shop looks great in this photo:

P1010342-Edit.jpg

Maybe we should arrange a meet up in the area, to include a visit up Duffy's?

Or better still, maybe Duffy's will host a customer appreciation day and give some free training, raffle off a gun and/or do hotdogs&bergers?

If that's a bit too much to ask, let me ask this- is there a recommended pro-gun resturaunt in the area that might be able to accommodate 20-30 gun folks?

Free

Oct 1, 2013
    Another satisfied patron of Duffy's.

This place if for folks that are "old school".
    Day's work for a day's pay, cash over the barrel,
    all deals done with a handshake, a signature and a smile,
    promised kept, all goods are quality = highest possible.

EMS Burnout

Oct 10, 2012
    Baltimore County
    I finally got to throw some green towards Duffy's. I went in a few weeks ago for a Vepr and they had sold out in less than a day. Vince assured me more were coming in and I'd be the first on the list. He called me a few days later informing me when they would be in. I showed up today and picked it up. It has beautiful wood and is a nice rifle. Thank you Vince and Duffy's gun room. I love my new addition to my safe. I will be coming back in the near future.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    I finally got to throw some green towards Duffy's. I went in a few weeks ago for a Vepr and they had sold out in less than a day. Vince assured me more were coming in and I'd be the first on the list. He called me a few days later informing me when they would be in. I showed up today and picked it up. It has beautiful wood and is a nice rifle. Thank you Vince and Duffy's gun room. I love my new addition to my safe. I will be coming back in the near future.

:needpics:

md_al

Apr 25, 2014
    Middle River
    Was at Duffy's today to buy a Glock for my wife to use. Ended up getting that... and something to make my Pistol's BOOM go boom. :)

Aamdskeetshooter

Ultimate Member
    Dec 19, 2013
    Moco
    So after the gun show was canceled in Parkville (scheduling conflicts????) I had some free time and an appetite for firearms. So I decided to head up to Duffy's Gun Room. Never been before. What a great place with great people. Very engaging and informative and very nice relaxed atmosphere. Can't wait to throw some business their way.

My first time there today. I agree with everything that EMS Burnout said above. Vince and everyone was engaging and informative. I can't believe I made it out of there without buying a gun today. Im sure that won't happen again! Can't wait for the machine gun shoot also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom