• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brent

#2ALivesMatter
    Nov 22, 2013
    Amongst the Deplorables, SC.
    Stopped in to discuss a trade with Mark today. He was very friendly and helpful. Although he doesn't deal with clientele that would be interested in what I had, he did not offer me a trade that would be insulting to me. He urged me to make a private sale to get the best bang for my buck. Top notch in my book because a lot of shops would have tried to push an unfair trade. Huge respect for that. He has earned my business through such a simple act and i will add them to my "recommends" list to friends and associates. Great shop packed with enough to bankrupt most of us here. Great organization of products and large displays. Everything is very accesible and there to eye up. I'll be back for what the two of us discussed and probably more after that.
    Cheers!

--Brent

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    Stopped in to discuss a trade with Mark today. He was very friendly and helpful. Although he doesn't deal with clientele that would be interested in what I had, he did not offer me a trade that would be insulting to me. He urged me to make a private sale to get the best bang for my buck. Top notch in my book because a lot of shops would have tried to push an unfair trade. Huge respect for that. He has earned my business through such a simple act and i will add them to my "recommends" list to friends and associates. Great shop packed with enough to bankrupt most of us here. Great organization of products and large displays. Everything is very accesible and there to eye up. I'll be back for what the two of us discussed and probably more after that.
    Cheers!

--Brent

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

It was great to meet you today! I'm sorry we couldn't help you with the shotgun, but I'm sure you will be able to sell it for a good price. It's a damn nice shotgun.

I really appreciate the nice things you've posted about the store and look forward to seeing you again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom