• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eos40b

Senile Member
    just picked up my first shot gun from The Gun Shop. I would like to thank Indiana Jones for taking me there and what great guys they are. Wes espcially made me welcome for a noob in the shop. I am to embarresed to show it as its a butt ugly mossberg 500 that the previous owner had hand sprayed cammo, but its going to be used for home defense and when I take it to the range it will be well wrapped up. Might think about getting a tatical kit for it in the future.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    just picked up my first shot gun from The Gun Shop. I would like to thank Indiana Jones for taking me there and what great guys they are. Wes espcially made me welcome for a noob in the shop. I am to embarresed to show it as its a butt ugly mossberg 500 that the previous owner had hand sprayed cammo, but its going to be used for home defense and when I take it to the range it will be well wrapped up. Might think about getting a tatical kit for it in the future.

enjoy! that gun has character. Wes is a good guy as long as you catch him when hes not in heat. gotta be careful when you wear shorts in that place..

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    Its not that ugly at all it looks like the old factory turkey gun camo.

It was a pleasure meeting you and chatting. Just watch out for that yank you are chumming around with a heard he is a poofda!

TROOPER

Ultimate Member
    May 22, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    Congrats, I just got my new Mossberg 500 at the weekend :D

And yes, watch out for that Indiana guy, he's a little strange..!!

eos40b

Senile Member
    well I did warn you, butt ugly but the bad guy(s) will only see the gaping barrel and hear the KEER CHUNK..........

Attachments

• IMAG1264.jpg
      IMAG1264.jpg
      64.2 KB · Views: 228
    • IMAG1265.jpg
      IMAG1265.jpg
      65.8 KB · Views: 212

Kashmir1008

MSI Executive Member
    Mar 21, 2009
    Carroll County
    Hell man - not ugly at all. Now save your pennies and buy an 18.5" barrel for home defense and you are good to go. Mossys are awesome. Great gun. Be proud.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    I was there and talked to you guys when you picked it up. It wasn't all that bad and the price was right. You're the Land rover guys if I'm not mistaken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom