• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    First time in today. I was visiting at the behest of DC-W. Not quite sure what I would find, but I was pleasantly surprised.
    My wife and I were treated great and Jaime was a pleasure to deal with.
    I'll see you next week for the lowers :D

Overboost44

Sonic
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    I did a transaction with them a while back and they were great to do with. They are always at the gun shows and I stop by to see what they have and chat with them. They always have a great layout and good stuff. :thumbsup:

bigcityjake

Sep 16, 2014
    Similar Experience

I've been meaning to post here about the fantastic experience I had with Blue Fins. Back in September the firing pin retaining pin fell out of my bcg and the firing pin came loose causing the bolt to lock up. Went to Blue Fins an hour before closing. They stayed late and approximately 90 minutes and $20 later my AR was in perfect working order. Thanks again.

Blue Fins

Aug 23, 2011
    Just realized they are a class iii dealer. Things could get interesting :D

First time in today. I was visiting at the behest of DC-W. Not quite sure what I would find, but I was pleasantly surprised.
    My wife and I were treated great and Jaime was a pleasure to deal with.
    I'll see you next week for the lowers :D

I did a transaction with them a while back and they were great to do with. They are always at the gun shows and I stop by to see what they have and chat with them. They always have a great layout and good stuff. :thumbsup:

I've been meaning to post here about the fantastic experience I had with Blue Fins. Back in September the firing pin retaining pin fell out of my bcg and the firing pin came loose causing the bolt to lock up. Went to Blue Fins an hour before closing. They stayed late and approximately 90 minutes and $20 later my AR was in perfect working order. Thanks again.

Thank you for the kind words. We hope to see you all soon.

jb1010

Jan 15, 2016
    Dundalk, MD
    I drive by this place all the time. Had no idea they carried any firearms. Will definitely be in soon...might be the place to buy my first pistol.

silanehead

Sarcastic Member
    Oct 24, 2012
    Dundalk
    Apparently the best kept secret in eastern Balto. My primary LGS. Jamie and Dave are about the nicest retail folks I've done business with anywhere.
    And cheap transfers too.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Apparently the best kept secret in eastern Balto. My primary LGS. Jamie and Dave are about the nicest retail folks I've done business with anywhere.
    And cheap transfers too.

Might be the best kept secret in the entire county. I've bought from all over, but I'm supremely impressed with Dave and jaime. :thumbsup:

Mako

MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2016
    ES of MD
    It was a pleasure talking and thanks for the great upper. Will definitely make the trip back for the Dundalk Gun Show.Hopefully my wife will quit talking about that 9mm Ruger and leave the budget to me, lol.

Blue Fins

Aug 23, 2011
    It was a pleasure talking and thanks for the great upper. Will definitely make the trip back for the Dundalk Gun Show.Hopefully my wife will quit talking about that 9mm Ruger and leave the budget to me, lol.

She was kind of quiet in the store, but then you have to keep an eye on the quiet ones. lol :)

Mini14tac

MDS Supporter
    May 14, 2013
    North County
    Just picked up a regulated transfer from Bluefins yesterday! Great experience and they really cut us MDS'ers a great deal on transfers! $25 including the $10 MSP fee! Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    akerr14

Latest threads

Top Bottom