• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fishoholic

Aug 24, 2022
    Eastern shore
    Does anyone know of any police departments on the eastern shore, Dorchester, Talbot, Caroline areas that will do the fingerprinting cards for Florida's CCW ?

cyberalex

MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2022
    Federalsburg, Maryland
    Does anyone know of any police departments on the eastern shore, Dorchester, Talbot, Caroline areas that will do the fingerprinting cards for Florida's CCW ?
    I found this document that states "Your fingerprints must be taken by a Law Enforcement Agency." (LASO, 2017, Fingerprint Card Instructions for All Out-of-State Residents). It's at the bottom of the first page. That to me sounds like any police department within your area (City Police Department, County Sheriff's Office, and Maryland State Police). I don't know of any LEAs by location in Dorchester County. The only Maryland State Police barrack that I'm aware of is in Easton next to the National Guard Armory near Easton High School. Easton Police Department is behind the Easton courthouse. I also don't know about the locations of LEAs in Caroline County. I hope this helps. :)

LASO. (2017). https://laso.freshfromflorida.com/documentTemplates/LASO_FP_Instructions.pdf

fishoholic

Aug 24, 2022
    Eastern shore
    I found this document that states "Your fingerprints must be taken by a Law Enforcement Agency." (LASO, 2017, Fingerprint Card Instructions for All Out-of-State Residents). It's at the bottom of the first page. That to me sounds like any police department within your area (City Police Department, County Sheriff's Office, and Maryland State Police). I don't know of any LEAs by location in Dorchester County. The only Maryland State Police barrack that I'm aware of is in Easton next to the National Guard Armory near Easton High School. Easton Police Department is behind the Easton courthouse. I also don't know about the locations of LEAs in Caroline County. I hope this helps. :)

LASO. (2017). https://laso.freshfromflorida.com/documentTemplates/LASO_FP_Instructions.pdf
    Yes msp told me they don’t do them and referred me to inquiries where I got my livescan. But they are not law enforcement so I can’t use them. I asked a local town police chief and he told me sorry we don’t do that anymore and had no idea where to tell me to go. I guess I’ll start calling around Monday and see if any other departments can help me

fishoholic

Aug 24, 2022
    Eastern shore
    I'm such a smart a$$.... saw the title of the thread "Fingerprint locations", and immediately thought, they are usually found at the ends of each finger... two additional ones can be found at the end of each thumb.

I'm a jerk. Sorry :)
    I would of said the exact same thing. I guess great minds think alike, or maybe we are both smart a$$es haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom