• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BondJamesBond

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 2, 2009
    I have had this NIB for almost 3 years and finally shot it last Friday night. I am not going to win any target contests, but the first 2 magazines (14 rounds) were in the black at 20 yds standing 2 hand grip. Ammo was Remington 95 g Metal Case. This could become my favorite fun gun. Fits my hand good and is not a hand buster in recoil. Now, if I can just get some blown up photos of Odd Job. :D

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    I have had this NIB for almost 3 years and finally shot it last Friday night. I am not going to win any target contests, but the first 2 magazines (14 rounds) were in the black at 20 yds standing 2 hand grip. This could become my favorite fun gun. Fits my hand good and is not a hand buster in recoil. Now, if I can just get some blown up photos of Odd Job. :D

i almost purhased one but realized i couldnt afford blowing my safety net on a gun...AGAIN. haha i really want one.

paulstitz

Jun 19, 2010
    Cockeysville
    I'll have to dig around but I got 2 of them a several years ago, less than $200 a piece from Bud's. Consecutive serial numbers to boot.

Nice guns.

Blazin

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2008
    Leonardtown, MD
    I have one of those little guys. Fun little gun. Runs like a clock. Price wise and a lifetime warranty are hard to beat.

+1

I have one too, and it's gotta be one of the best guns for the money I've ever purchased. The thing runs like a top and is surprisingly accurate (probably due to its fixed barrel).

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    I love shooting my BIL's Bersa .380 - it's a shame .380 ammo is so ridiculously overpriced, or I'd get one myself.

Tman68

Jul 25, 2012
    Harford Co
    They had one at H&M I did not get the price of it but it was used, the guy was pushing it hard cuz he couldn't find what I wanted and he had this in shop. Felt pretty good, alot like a Walther ppk, but I did not shoot it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BPSballistics

Aug 11, 2012
    Glen burnie
    I bought a Bersa Thunder compact 45ACP for I think maybe 420 bucks new. Was a good gun but i traded her in and put some cash towards a ruger gp100

BondJamesBond

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 2, 2009
    I got mine because budget cuts from #10 Downing Street prevented us from getting PPKs and, as you all know, "M" didn't want me using the Beretta anymore. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom