Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 30, 2018
    bluefins in dundalk is 35 for long guns , 45 for pistols

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Yesterday I paid $160 for two AR lower transfer, included the $10 MSP thing. I have always been treated well by Donna there but am now on the Worth-a-poop band wagon. If they were not a Blue label dealer I would voice my concerns to them. I enquired and he said "There are some higher and some lower, we like to be right int he middle". It would be nice if you like to be fair to your clients!
    Insert expletives here , ,, or wait, are we allowed to cuss with this new website design, never mind, I don't give a shit.

dannyp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 30, 2018
    she's special for sure , i took my hql class there , got into an argument with her , she swore you couldn't use a handgun to hunt deer in md. , i told her she needed to look it up and get back to me . she walked back into the classroom looking flustered . never did correct herself though .

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Yesterday I paid $160 for two AR lower transfer, included the $10 MSP thing. I have always been treated well by Donna there but am now on the Worth-a-poop band wagon. If they were not a Blue label dealer I would voice my concerns to them. I enquired and he said "There are some higher and some lower, we like to be right int he middle". It would be nice if you like to be fair to your clients!
    Insert expletives here , ,, or wait, are we allowed to cuss with this new website design, never mind, I don't give a shit.

Holy sh*t! That’s just insane. Don’t know why people continue to deal with them. They spew so much false information and those transfer prices are almost criminal. Wonder what the high end is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Holy sh*t! That’s just insane. Don’t know why people continue to deal with them. They spew so much false information and those transfer prices are almost criminal. Wonder what the high end is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

False info in MD permit class: MD is concealed Carry permit. BS!

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Yikes, looking for a place in Frederick that will transfer a Handgun for less than $75 that a place in Mt. Airy wants, ughghg

South Carroll Sporting Goods in Woodbine has great rates and is not much farther from you than Mt Airy, but you have to work around his hours; he has a day job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom