• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Lying on a 77r is a crime. That should be sufficient to compel honesty. Some dealers apparently don't see it that way. Do they bother to see if you're a felon? MSP can check all that stuff.

dohc97

Nov 4, 2007
    Derwood
    I just filled up my paperwork with Frank Och this morning for a Ruger GP100. He said it is actually closer to 4 weeks than 6 weeks.

magnetic1

Jun 21, 2013
    Montgomery County
    Filed w/ Frank 8/1 with Designated Collector. We'll see what the wait is. Not a huge deal for me since I already have a lower and he let me take the upper from the rifle sent to him. It's under my impression though that unless you've dealt with him before, the wait could be a while.

myuen021078

Jan 18, 2013
    Rockville
    That is correct, he is clearing out the backlog of previous customers 1st, so repeat customers do take priority over new ones. But once you have used him once, he will release on time on your next transfer.

myuen021078

Jan 18, 2013
    Rockville
    Congrats Kenny, now you can complete your AR build, what kind of lower did you get? I just finished a spike's lower and bcm upper 14.5" middy build

kennyc01

Apr 30, 2008
    Gaithersburg, MD
    nope... I did not know at the time that Frank can do spent casing (he contracts out) so I went with another FFL.

Hind sight I should've just stayed with Frank. Now I am not sure when I can pick up the PPQ :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom