• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shaddydan

ADHD chicken fighter
    Oct 22, 2010
    Hydes
    Maybe some truth to the article, obviously the current administration could care less about the constitution,(Ya know, the paper they wipe their a$$ with!)

fleaman64

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2011
    Even if this is real, the perps will bleed red just like anyone when the shooting starts. That might give them something to think about...;:cool:

Fishguy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2009
    Montgomery County
    A few months ago, I would have said tin foil. But after witnessing what I've seen here in Maryland, all bets are off. Sadly, this is what we are coming to. I am convinced we are witnessing the beginnings of the death throes of a once great nation.

Sent from your conscience.

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Reminds of me of when I see people on this forum talking about their "line in the sand."

Regardless of this article, I think the Feds taking action against our Sheriffs like this would be my "line." We have to stand by our Sheriffs who stand by us, 100%.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    The author is out there.

The feds can not enforce their will, without the cooperation of the states. The feds do not have enough resources unless they use the military.

Oh, that's right! America is a battlefield! Holder said he can drone a citizen too!

haoleboy

1/2 Banned
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 17, 2005
    Dentsville
    Reminds of me of when I see people on this forum talking about their "line in the sand."

Regardless of this article, I think the Feds taking action against our Sheriffs like this would be my "line." We have to stand by our Sheriffs who stand by us, 100%.
    Sheriff Coffey doesn't stand by me. :sad20:

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Sounds like tinfoil nonsense - aren't these the same nuts who said years ago that the CIA was working on flying robots that could kill people half a world away, or that people would have to step inside full-body-scanners that could see through our clothing, just to get on an airplane?

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Sheriff Coffey doesn't stand by me. :sad20:

Neither does Bateman, as far as I know, but I'd certainly stand by the others.

Sounds like tinfoil nonsense - aren't these the same nuts who said years ago that the CIA was working on flying robots that could kill people half a world away, or that people would have to step inside full-body-scanners that could see through our clothing, just to get on an airplane?

:lol2: ... :) ... :tinfoil2: ... :(

I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    Timfoilpalooza....

Federal law enforcement already has jurisdiction across the US, it's territories, and over seas consulates. Whether or not the local Sheriffs wish to enforce Federal law is a States Rights issue.

sykesville

Ultimate Member
    A few months ago, I would have said tin foil. But after witnessing what I've seen here in Maryland, all bets are off. Sadly, this is what we are coming to. I am convinced we are witnessing the beginnings of the death throes of a once great nation.

Sent from your conscience.

+1
    I could not believe what I witnessed in Annapolis. It wasn't even close to what my vision of the democratic process in America is claimed to be.

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    +1
    I could not believe what I witnessed in Annapolis. It wasn't even close to what my vision of the democratic process in America is claimed to be.

It really was more akin to a middle school play than legitimate legislative process.

My favorite part was when Dumais screeched like a hollering monkey "I don't want them there!"...

Of course who ever that Indian chick was who tied gun control to the art of ear piercing offered an interesting perspective. I really hope Frosh won is game of chess, and the delegate who was online pants shopping mid session, those khakis are going to make a bold statement this Spring. :party29:

A video recording of the entire session sped up with the Benny Hill theme "Yackety Sax" playing would be epic. Or a Jib Jab style cartoon with with them all dancing around a statue of Lenin would be sweet.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Timfoilpalooza....

Federal law enforcement already has jurisdiction across the US, it's territories, and over seas consulates. Whether or not the local Sheriffs wish to enforce Federal law is a States Constitutional Rights issue.

FIFY

The sheriff is called out in the constitution as the CLEO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom