• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    I will gift to a fellow member the following item, provided said member agrees to meet in the I70/270 area on a weeknight mutually agreed upon.

One stainless steel threaded barrel, probably manufactured by federal arms, for a walther ppk or ppks chambered in 380. Muzzle threads are 1/2-28, checked with an m16 thread gauge. I will even gift the recipient a thread protector as I happen to have a spare laying around.

The short story: I bought a gun parts box for a few items and this is not something I need. I say I suspect federal arms made it because I have installed a few of their barrels for friends over the years and this looks like their work.

First shout takes the barrel. Recipient agrees to use the barrel and not resell. Violation of this oath will result in five years of match DQs, ten years of double feeds, and at least a few squib loads.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    I have a PPKs and a 9mm Form 1 can in ATF prison right now.
    If you were closer, I would jump on this.
    Well, are you coming down to my other job at any point in the near future?

Oh, and if you haven't done one of these jobs before, be advised you will need a barrel press. Unfortunately I don't own one for the ppk or I'd do it for you.

And the 380 with heavier pills is practical joke quiet when loaded with the right powders....

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Dammit I wish you were closer
    ....said nobody ever who has been close to me today. Two days of gas station food and four Monsters per day over the weekend. It's a good thing the HVAC worked in the downrange area last night, that's all I can say. Today, my coworkers just stayed away.

Well, are you coming down to my other job at any point in the near future?

Oh, and if you haven't done one of these jobs before, be advised you will need a barrel press. Unfortunately I don't own one for the ppk or I'd do it for you.

And the 380 with heavier pills is practical joke quiet when loaded with the right powders....
    We are plotting a trip for December.
    OK, I will take it.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    We are plotting a trip for December.
    OK, I will take it.
    Ok, the barrel is spoken for by SG.

Remember the Curse!!!!

And if you are bringing the crew down, let me know and I will pack along the ol' radar chronograph for those needing to capture velocity data. Unless it's a packed shitshow, it should be fine to set up.

DubleTap

Nov 19, 2011
    Id like to be placed as a backup just in case. You never know so if you need to move on Id like to be that guy. Live in Germantown off 270. Have PPK/S looking to put a can on it.
    Thanks and to original person, enjoy that!!!

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Id like to be placed as a backup just in case. You never know so if you need to move on Id like to be that guy. Live in Germantown off 270. Have PPK/S looking to put a can on it.
    Thanks and to original person, enjoy that!!!
    Dubletap, you are on deck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom