• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Erock

Oct 18, 2020
    Well said. I am new here, but I am not new to this. It has it really been said for fear of reprisal, but I am going to say it now. This is a Communist takeover that just went into overdrive. As you said they are taking our communications down and putting us in little boxes. Everybody here knows that the election was fraud, and so was at Capitol building breach. It was a false flag. We must unite, And above all we must put aside our fear. The reason we are in this predicament to start with is fear. My Belief is in God, My love is family, and my duty is Country.. All I am going to say is when tyranny becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty. I Have children that I will be leaving this world to. I'll be dammed if I am going to leave it to them in its current condition. I say we have a vote to share a contact that way it can all reach should our phones Go down just as they did my social media. They permanently suspended my Twitter, and they're working on Facebook. We need a way to communicate that is our priority right now. That said we need a solution. I am all for giving out a phone number, but I think we need to go to the side band or ham radio. Each of us with a code. Who is with me.

Skypilot

Jun 24, 2013
    An attempt to portray us as crazy insurrectionist lunatics who can’t be trusted with out firearms is coming.

We should not fall into that trap. I would suggest that any future 2A rallies either be held without firearms, or with muzzle loading long rifles only.

Make the message about supporting the right of people in diverse communities to protect themselves. Tie it into the defund the police movement. If we can have 2A members against climate change that’d be even better.

An attempt to portray us as crazy insurrectionist lunatics who can’t be trusted with out firearms is coming.

We should not fall into that trap. I would suggest that any future 2A rallies either be held without firearms, or with muzzle loading long rifles only.

Make the message about supporting the right of people in diverse communities to protect themselves. Tie it into the defund the police movement. If we can have 2A members against climate change that’d be even better.

The left already looks at us that way. And regardless of what you do, short of handing over your guns and begging for forgiveness they are still coming for them so what's the point to trying to save face? It's not going to work any better than anything else we've done.

The bottom line is they MUST remove firearms from the hands of the citizens before they can complete their agenda of control. Because gun control has NOTHING to do with public safety. It has EVERYTHING to do with seizing power over the population. They need to see our guns and they need to fear us (well, some of us) because that was the intent of our founders when they wrote the 2A.

Check out a secure text messaging app called Signal. It is very good and I mean that from the technical perspective. It works by cell number, so collect the cell numbers of like-minded people you trust and communicate with them via Signal.
    I think it is a mistake to apologize for people who are angry. They are right to be angry; we are all angry. We all deplore violence and especially any injury or loss of life, but all the protests on the 6th have done is accelerate what the lefties were going to do anyway. The acceleration has made their agenda easier for everyone to see, even the ACLU for God’s sake, and for that we should be grateful. We should stand up and be heard more often, and always focus on Constitutional rights. We are not pro-gun; we are pro-Constitution. They are not anti-gun; they are anti-Constitution. If they want to change the Constitution, there is a process for that. Insist they use it. Be safe, my friends.

JChris

Jan 10, 2021
    Clarksburg
    They will not come for the citizen as long as the citizen stays indoors.
    As soon as the citizen makes some attempt to arrest the progress of the current government takeover,
    the crosshairs will be trained directly on those who make such an attempt.
    They will not be disposed to leave survivors.

rcreynolds

Nov 4, 2015
    I do my part.... I post heavily the WashPost comments. We need many, many more conservatives posting there... we could turn it into a conservative site as the lefties in that echo chamber don't fight back hard and eventually give up. They will cancel your account but it takes just 5 minutes to make a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom