• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LAC_MD

Oct 18, 2022
    Towson
    Why tell you the price when they can try to force you into going to find out..... something something salesman tactics.
    Lost me on that …wasn’t driving 50 miles each way and 1hour each way hoping for good prices…. Glad it worked out for those who went…

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    I drove 60 miles up and back well worth it. Stopped at Cecil Co. Dragway for a bit to see if Jim Halsey the owner put new seats in yet. Had a good time also went to Bowmans Gun Shop in Darlington met those guys at the Quarryville, PA show in early March. Got a good buy there on some 12 ga. buckshot. I get around and don't let the grass grow under my feet.

calicojack

American Sporting Rifle
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2018
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    So, is anything left, like perhaps one of the Mini-14's?
    LOL! No one wants a Mini-14!! Actually, those are nice looking minis (see the previous thread John posted with pics).

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    LOL! No one wants a Mini-14!! Actually, those are nice looking minis (see the previous thread John posted with pics).
    I want a Mini 14 or dozen of em.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Anyone know what the Python brought?

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    Let me tell ya I got both AR and Mini-14. Yeah the older Mini-14 would shoot all over the place. .562 barrel vs the new thicker barrel. Well mine are stainless steel the older 196 series from 1996. Two I have both have the Accuracy Systems adjustable gas block with the rod to eliminate barrel whip. Man what an improvement. Plus there is a few more little adjustments you can do also. I'll put them up against any AR made by the 900 companies that make 'em! Either with my custom handloads or factory ammo. The Mini-14 is unique and made only by Ruger not 900 different companies. Next year 2024 will be the 50 yr. anniversary for the Mini-14. I think Ruger will probably come out with a 50 yr. anniversary model, I'll have one!

The Saint

Black Powder Nerd/Resident Junk Collector
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 10, 2021
    Baltimore County
    $2800 for a friggin Python. Was it real gold?

I've sold multiple for $3500 NOS unfired in the box Pythons in the past year a half. Sold one out of box by itself for $2500. Sold a NOS King Cobra 8" unfired in box for $3500, too, as well as a NOS Anaconda. This is just what they sell for now. Worth it? Not to me....but that's what people are paying for high condition guns.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I've sold multiple for $3500 NOS unfired in the box Pythons in the past year a half. Sold one out of box by itself for $2500. Sold a NOS King Cobra 8" unfired in box for $3500, too, as well as a NOS Anaconda. This is just what they sell for now. Worth it? Not to me....but that's what people are paying for high condition guns.
    Yeah, I know. I am used to buying cars and trucks for $500 or less, Guns for $400-$700 max, guitars for $500 and when I see prices over $6 for a burger, and close to 3k for a handgun, I get sticker shock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom