• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    Just a heads up to the guys at Engage...I heard your ad on WJFK today around 9:30am. You may want to call them. I know it isn't cheap to advertise.

I heard their ad one morning and I stopped in on my way home from work and the place was packed. I came back the next day and bought my AR-15. One of the Engage AR's. Nice rifle, Buddy answered all of my questions and didn't appear rushed or trying to get me out the door quickly in order to get to the 5 guys in line at 1:30 PM on a Thursday. Everybody was working the floor.

omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    I heard their ad one morning and I stopped in on my way home from work and the place was packed. I came back the next day and bought my AR-15. One of the Engage AR's. Nice rifle, Buddy answered all of my questions and didn't appear rushed or trying to get me out the door quickly in order to get to the 5 guys in line at 1:30 PM on a Thursday. Everybody was working the floor.

It is a good ad...just giving them a heads up.

Jeproks

Jan 8, 2013
    FYI, Accuracy Clinic (Frank Och) is no longer accepting any more regulated transfers til he reduce his backlog. Both from existing and new customers.

AlpineDude67

Feb 17, 2013
    When I couldn't get a local transfer, I went up to the Bank Pawn and Gun.

It is a little far but they are nice people and they don't keep a huge inventory. Out-of-state transfers are a big part of their business. They charge $50 which is better than a lot of people are charging right now, so that helps to cover your gas to get up there. They are an IP, I had absolutely no issues with them, and they are doing 8 day release.

Domestic harmony benefit - Havre de Grace is a pretty little town right on the water, you could take your wife out to lunch or dinner up there and just swing by the gun store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    roth405

Latest threads

Top Bottom