Email from Del. Pat McDonough Any Thoughts?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    Is this something that we need to speak to him about or is this just more BS?

Second Amendment Rights
    Delegate Pat McDonough <Pat.McDonough@house.state.md.us> Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 12:56 PM
    To: "xxxxx@gmail.com" <xxxxxx@gmail.com>
    Dear Second Amendment Supporter:

Thank you for taking the time to contact my office. As a fellow gun owner, I strongly support your position. I fought very hard in the House of Delegates to defend our rights. I have enclosed a copy of the April 3, 2013 vote on Senate Bill 281.

The liberal super-majority pushed through their gun grabbing legislation. We are now exploring the next step which means putting the issue in the hands of the people. The petition campaign has not been organized at this time. I am simply attempting to make people aware that this needs to be done. I am talking with legislators and others to generate interest. The campaign can not begin until the bill is officially passed by the general assembly and signed by the Governor. We then have until June 30th to collect 56,000 signatures which would suspend the gun law until the November 2014 election when the voters will decide the issue on referendum.

If you would like to participate in this process, please contact me at 410-238-0025 or send me an e-mail to PatMcDee@comcast.net. Thank you, again, for your support through this process. I look forward to working with you in the next few months.

Del. Pat McDonough

410-841-3334

District: 410-238-0025

Last edited:

Sthomas229

none
    MDS Supporter
    May 7, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    Del. McDonough might take offense to be referred to as "her". Several of the pro 2a Delegates are talking about a referendom.

Attachments

• mcdonough.jpg
      mcdonough.jpg
      9.4 KB · Views: 101

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads