• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TomisinMd

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2013
    Elkton, Md
    Have you been there when the are trying to put the ammo in the case?

Most of it is picked up off the cart, never even makes it into the case.

Someone has to be tipped off, or else something would get to the shelf. If people are there each time stock comes out, someone tipped them off, period.

larr

Apr 1, 2011
    Easternshore
    I told you all before. There is one employee at the elkton Walmart that notifies his friends. I've reported him twice to corporate.

There is one in the Denton Wal-Mart also. He puts ammo away so his buddy's can show up later and pick it up. I reported it also but nothing ever happens.:mad54:

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Unless you are apart of the "In the know" with delivery updates and have unlimited time to stop in whenever, you are just wasting your time with Wal Mart's. Plenty of PA Gun Shops have 'reasonably' priced ammo back in bulk quantities, you just have to drive a bit further.

I will probably never go to Wal Mart to buy ammo unless they start receiving massive shipments at each store that overwhelm tin foil hat bubbas checkbooks.

organized_mayhem

Legend in my own mind
    There is one in the Denton Wal-Mart also. He puts ammo away so his buddy's can show up later and pick it up. I reported it also but nothing ever happens.:mad54:

Keep reporting it to the Corp office. Like I said in earlier posts, this is against Walmart policy and employee's can be fired for it. Make enough noise and they will do something about it. A Walmart employee was fired a few years ago from the Elkton store just for putting a dvd to the side so they could buy it later when they got off work. Walmart calls it understocking. If it can happen for a dvd, it can happen for ammo.

rustyrustic

Mar 7, 2013
    As of 9:30 this morning, North East Walmart still had some 550 round Federal Value Packs of .22lr. It looked like there were 5 boxes at that time.

Weber

USMC
    Oct 12, 2009
    Elkton, MD
    I was there sat, but there was only shotgun shells, the rifle and handgun ammo was as empty as normal. A few boxes of 7mm and 45.

Knuckles

Feb 28, 2012
    Ceciltucky, MD
    I was getting tire work done there saturday afternoon and had some time to kill. I was there when the shopping cart of ammo came out.

There was aprox 10 box's of Tulla 9mm, 6 box's Tula .45, 4 box's Tula .223, & 10 full bricks of CCI Standard Velocity .22lr

I told him I would take 3 bricks and he told me I could only have 3 50ct box's

at that time I took 3 box's of 9mm.

Came back 1hr later looking for more. he wouldnt let me buy more.

the .22lr was still in the shopping cart under piles of trash!!!

He didnt put it out for sale like the other box's!!!!

Short darker skin almost indian lookin guy

TomisinMd

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2013
    Elkton, Md
    I was getting tire work done there saturday afternoon and had some time to kill. I was there when the shopping cart of ammo came out.

There was aprox 10 box's of Tulla 9mm, 6 box's Tula .45, 4 box's Tula .223, & 10 full bricks of CCI Standard Velocity .22lr

I told him I would take 3 bricks and he told me I could only have 3 50ct box's

at that time I took 3 box's of 9mm.

Came back 1hr later looking for more. he wouldnt let me buy more.

the .22lr was still in the shopping cart under piles of trash!!!

He didnt put it out for sale like the other box's!!!!

Short darker skin almost indian lookin guy

Call him in to management!!!!! Report his slimy arse

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom