• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jef955

MDS Supporter
    Feb 26, 2011
    Maryland
    In February, I bought 4 supressors through 2A, set up a user account etc.. I've checked 3 times or so since then, and I can't find ANY application or indication of anything pending or submitted. All of my basic info is visible, name address phone number. Went down every tab on the left category column, and there's nothing there. From what I've gathered something to the effect of submitted or in process should be somewhere there. Village idiot strike again ?
    Thanks in advance..

calicojack

American Sporting Rifle
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2018
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    In February, I bought 4 supressors through 2A, set up a user account etc.. I've checked 3 times or so since then, and I can't find ANY application or indication of anything pending or submitted. All of my basic info is visible, name address phone number. Went down every tab on the left category column, and there's nothing there. From what I've gathered something to the effect of submitted or in process should be somewhere there. Village idiot strike again ?
    Thanks in advance..
    I have the same issue. Apparently, they DON'T SHOW these if the FFL submits them - which is soooo fricking stupid!!!!

AND - no FAQ from anyone (seller or ATF).

jef955

MDS Supporter
    Feb 26, 2011
    Maryland
    I have the same issue. Apparently, they DON'T SHOW these if the FFL submits them - which is soooo fricking stupid!!!!

AND - no FAQ from anyone (seller or ATF).
    Well that makes sense, as all of mine we submitted by them.. thanks for the reply !

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom