• Do You Have A Carry Permit?

• Applied for a permit

Votes: 37 14.2%
    • Have a permit

Votes: 236 90.8%

• Total voters

2500yards

Oct 12, 2009
    Had a Utah permit for a long time, Just got my MD permit today! Freedom at last!! PA, FL, DC will be next. I sure hope the new Governor doesn’t screw it up for us.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    I see. I’m definitely in the opposite situation in Western MD. Wish you all the best back there with the crazy people.
    Thanks! We don't need luck, though. We need money, for MSI. Glad to you hear there's still a sort-of-America part of the state and that you live there. Beware, though - what they just did here in MoCo might happen state-wide if the general assembly doesn't get the litigation message before their upcoming session.

2500yards

Oct 12, 2009
    Thanks! We don't need luck, though. We need money, for MSI. Glad to you hear there's still a sort-of-America part of the state and that you live there. Beware, though - what they just did here in MoCo might happen state-wide if the general assembly doesn't get the litigation message before their upcoming session.
    I have been a supporter of MSI for at least 12-13 years. They have done an excellent job for us all. It won’t surprise me if MD does try to make those changes. I just hope they get shot down legally. Crossing my fingers for you and the rest of us.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Even when Montgomery County loses, the MGA will just confirm what we have known for a while

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.

Go ahead. Make our day

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Utah since 2009, Maryland since 2022.
    I used to have Florida, but renewals were too dad blamed expensive and bothersome, so I let it drop.

Pennsylvania soon.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    No way in hell I would get a Maryland Conceal Permit. You can bet your going to jail even if its a clear case of self defense with the lunatics in office.
    Several self defense uses in the state would prove you completely wrong.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    No way in hell I would get a Maryland Conceal Permit. You can bet your going to jail even if its a clear case of self defense with the lunatics in office.

I can see you've given this a lot of thought and research.

The general idea is to try to exercise a bit of restraint when using deadly force.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    If you are in that position and don’t have a gun…you die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom