• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Join me for Dinner with NRA President David Keene

I'm looking to put together a table or two for the big annual dinner to support the Anne Arundel County Republican Party, will you join me?

This year the speaker David Keene, the President of the National Rifle Association. Mr. Keene is an inspiring speaker and renowned advocate for our constitutional rights. He is also a really inspiring speaker.

If you are interested in joining me at my table, please reply to this thread or PM me and let me know.

Here are the details: NRA President David Keene to Speak at County GOP Event

National Rifle Association President David Keene will be the keynote speaker at the Lincoln-Reagan Day Celebration hosted by the Republican State Central Committee of Anne Arundel County. A strong defender of Second Amendment rights since the 1970s, Keene previously served as Chairman of the American Conservative Union (CPAC), and has worked in both the White House and Congress. The event will be held Wednesday, May 29, 2013 at Michael's Eighth Avenue in Glen Burnie.

What: Anne Arundel County Lincoln-Reagan Day Celebration

Who: David Keene, President, National Rifle Association

When: Wednesday, May 29, 2013
    VIP Reception: 6-7 PM
    General Reception and Event: 6-10 PM

Where: Michael's Eighth Avenue, 7220 Grayburn Drive, Glen Burnie, MD

Cost: Individual Tickets $75 and VIP Tickets are $250
    A table is of 10 is $700 = $70 per person.
    There are also sponsorship and advertising opportunities. Please PM me for more info.

The Republican State Central Committee of Anne Arundel County is the governing body for the Republican Party in Anne Arundel County. This annual event is the main fundraising effort of the Central Committee to raise party awareness and support for upcoming elections. This should be a really nice night, please let me know if you can make it!

Thanks,
    Dave AKA Matlack

Last edited:

tm12

Dec 22, 2012
    Nice idea. By organizing MDS table(s), it would give folks a break on the regular ticket price (70 vs 75). Sitting with fellow MDS members would ensure good company (esp for those who would be traveling from outside the area and may not know anyone there). It increases attendance/funds raised for the event. Win-win.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    The VIP ticket gets you the VIP reception with the speaker and other special guests, they have really nice hors doeuvres. You also get a photo with the speaker. The other guests are local elected officials. I've done it before, its a nice time. You also get preferred seating, right in front, and possibly dinner with the speaker. Dinner with speaker goes to either the highest sponsor or the VIP table.I have to look st the sponsor opportunities. I think if 2 people want to be VIP then we can do a sponsorship and put a ad for Msi in the program.

I think this is a good opportunity to show we aren't going away and thank those that have supported our cause.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Very interested, I'll check my calendars.

Group buy? :)

That is what I am going for. I want to make sure its seen that we are here to stay, we wont go silently into the night.

If you want to go message me so I can a table and possibly a sponsorship together. Everyone can mail me their checks and I will get them to the Republican State Central Committee of Anne Arundel County (RSCCAAC). We need 4 people, I will be one of them to do the VIP and we will also get a 1/2 page ad in their program, Id like to do it for MSI but will need to confirm before I do it. Program ads are due by the 15th.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    I just saw that they have a online limited time deal for VIP tickets - $150 instead of the $250. Its a limited time deal so act quick if you want to go and were thinking about buying a VIP ticket.

http://www.aagop.org/LRDC

Let me know if you buy one.

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom