• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • calicojack

American Sporting Rifle
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2018
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Just got this Desantis Slim Tuk and put my LCP II IWB in the small of my back. Totally forgot I was wearing it. Very comfortable. Took about two minutes to adjust the tension.

IMG_2910.JPG

IMG_2911.JPG

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Only thing I don't like is that with only one clip that is pretty narrow, it has a lot of rocking forward and back on a belt.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    The holster is great. The Achilles heel is that cheap ass plastic clip. I replaced mine with an ULTICLIP.
    All that being said, it occupies space with all my other holsters since I am a Tenicor fanboi now.
    But this holster is very thin, the way they should be. The thinner a holster is, the less room in your pants it takes up. Even micro bits make a difference.
    I do have to say that a Ulticlip sure does have the bite of a pit bull. It's not for the feint of heart.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Ulticlips are handy. Especially for crap you move around a lot. Have two of them to attach knives to things. Need to figure out a way to attach my rangefinder pouch with one.

I stick with the steel clips tenicor supplies for their holsters though.

Mule

Just Mule
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2013
    The thinner a holster is, the less room in your pants it takes up. Even micro bits make a difference.
    What would you recommend for someone with micro bits, who may have plenty of room in their pants?

(Asking for a friend...:innocent0)

Back on topic...

I like the idea of that holster. (Slim Tuk)

Unfortunately, the devil is always in the details, and it doesn't appear that the contouring and mount points would support the way I'd prefer it to ride. (same thing with the Tenicor holster I like)

Would have to see one in person, for sure, and figure out whether I'd be able to make it work for my application. And, if I could, whether a vendor's off-the-shelf hardware would work, or if I'd have to customize things.

I really wish I fit into the "normal" way of doing things, as it'd make my life so much easier.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    What would you recommend for someone with micro bits, who may have plenty of room in their pants?

(Asking for a friend...:innocent0)

Back on topic...

I like the idea of that holster. (Slim Tuk)

Unfortunately, the devil is always in the details, and it doesn't appear that the contouring and mount points would support the way I'd prefer it to ride. (same thing with the Tenicor holster I like)

Would have to see one in person, for sure, and figure out whether I'd be able to make it work for my application. And, if I could, whether a vendor's off-the-shelf hardware would work, or if I'd have to customize things.

I really wish I fit into the "normal" way of doing things, as it'd make my life so much easier.
    They're only like 25 bucks. Pony up, cowboy.

Mule

Just Mule
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2013
    I usually do. But, I'm trying to be good here, 'cause my holster box is almost full and I don't want to have to expand to another one.
    :)

XCheckR

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    HdG
    Hmm. They don't make one for either of my carry guns. Looks like I'm buying a new gun. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom