Dems Fundraising Off NRA President Speaking At Dinner In AA Co.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    Are the Democrats really worried that much about this? There is basically a zero percent chance of Republicans winning in this state. The only fear they should have is losing their jobs in the primary.

The NRA coming in to give money to Republicans is nice but I would rather have them spend all that money on court cases instead. Hell, I’d rather have them just buy a bunch of land and build some new rifle ranges with that money. 3 gun course would be perfect.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Are the Democrats really worried that much about this? There is basically a zero percent chance of Republicans winning in this state. The only fear they should have is losing their jobs in the primary.

The NRA coming in to give money to Republicans is nice but I would rather have them spend all that money on court cases instead. Hell, I’d rather have them just buy a bunch of land and build some new rifle ranges with that money. 3 gun course would be perfect.

I think they are, why else would those that support the left come out with a commercial saying "Gun Control is Good" in a liberal state that passed gun control? Why else would they be worried about fund raising? They have folks that read this board every morning, they see things like DINO and ALAMO and other plans and take them to heart.

We actually hit them pretty hard this year and they are trying to mitigate any further advancements we make as soon as they can.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    We're saving our money to donate to the least worst primary candidates in our new Party.

flyingblind

Oct 3, 2012
    Ok fair enough, well if you would have come you could have met and had a little conversation with David Keene, it was pretty cool, hes a smart guy. I also met the little boy who got suspended for eating a Pop Tart, he was awarded with a life membership to the NRA

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom