• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Delton makes good stuff. I've got a 16' hbar upper that has run and run and run over the past decade and still shoots sub moa. There's some erosion around the gas port(as happens with every AR over time), but the barrel and chrome lining is still holding up well.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    My first AR was a Delton an HBAR rifle kit that was sold as a blem for $269. It has always been pretty solid, and it's the one that I have set up as an M4 clone. No complaints from me, especially not at that price.

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I have one as well when I paid $500 for it from that store in the past in southern MD who sold firearms beside body building junk and the store was in his moms name as well. Having a senior moment on recalling the name of the place but it was in a strip mall along Rt 4 If i remember right.

DEEREHUNTER

Oct 7, 2009
    I got several good deals out of them. 2 Ruger AR`s for about 500 each. At the end had trouble getting ffl info sent for Gunbroker purchases. I had cut him loose before the real siht show started

MaierApril

Oct 17, 2017
    Thank god its all sold out. Was tempted to pick up another Delton for old times sake. Hope some of you here picked one up at this price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom