• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    They had a waitlist for membership recently so this is good news.

Note that there is a requirement of eight service hours in the first year for probationary members. See all the rules here: https://www.dpfng.com/membership

From their FB page:

The Board of Directors has decided to open membership to new members at the February 2024 meeting to be held on 2/12/2023 at 7:00pm. If you know if someone who would like to become a member of our club they can attend the February meeting, along with an active member sponsor, and start the process. after this the next chance to seek membership will be in the summer more information is on the website at www.dpfng.com.

Garet Jax

Not ignored by gamer_jim
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2011
    Bel Air
    Thanks for posting.

I would be interested. Is anyone here a member that would be willing to sponsor me?

What types of things do I need to do for service hours?

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    I think the DPBFG facilities are great and prefer to drive the 30 mi from Kingsville than go to other sites

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    The inn isn’t that great. Delta pizza is better and so is buon gusto pizza!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I never got pizza from the Inn. The food is fantastic. Not sure what kind of dining experience you're used to, but everyone I've taken there raves about it.

Diesel-Dad

Jun 25, 2016
    HARFORD COUNTY
    I never got pizza from the Inn. The food is fantastic. Not sure what kind of dining experience you're used to, but everyone I've taken there raves about it.

Didn’t know the inn offered pizza. I’ve eaten there several times now. I can’t say it’s great food or great service. I’ll say it’s better than the family restaurant. To each their own

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Didn’t know the inn offered pizza. I’ve eaten there several times now. I can’t say it’s great food or great service. I’ll say it’s better than the family restaurant. To each their own

You mentioned pizza and how the other place is better. I assumed you compared the two. I never said they had pizza.

Diesel-Dad

Jun 25, 2016
    HARFORD COUNTY
    You mentioned pizza and how the other place is better. I assumed you compared the two. I never said they had pizza.

Delta pizza is a restaurant so is buon gusto. Both have better food and service in my opinion. never said anything about pizza specifically.

Mule

Just Mule
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2013
    I wanna join just so I can have an excuse to go eat at The Peach Bottom Inn.
    DPFNG's monthly Steel Challenge events are open to the public. Usually the 4th Sunday of each month, in the morning. (This month it's a week early, on the 19th)

So, anyone can go have some range fun, with visual and auditory feedback. Then head to one of the local venues afterward, and grab a bite.

Also, here:

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    TTT - looking for a sponsor.

Ever have any luck? You'd probably be better off joining Southern Lancaster/SLCFSA next year. Its 20 minutes further down the road, has a lot more to offer and is way easier to join with no mandatory work requirements. The guest policy is solid too, 3 guest (and the same 3 guest) can come with you each time

Keeping it real, I've also been a member at Delta for a really long time. Both clubs have pluses and minuses.

If I didnt belong to either, I'd pick SLCFSA. Thats where I spend ~2 hours on a weekend with friends, where as Delta I'll stop by a weeknight by myself anywhere from 10-30 minutes while I'm already out doing other stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom