• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blazing lead

Nov 29, 2018
    Cecil county
    I got happy because a case of primers I had ordered was finally supposed to be delivered today by FedEx, it was already delayed once for an illegible barcode for 2 days. Then I get a tracking update tonight saying to contact them because the address was incorrect. Which makes zero sense to me. I called an they said the shipper has to make the address correction since it's Hazmat.
    So I sent the vendor an email explaining the situation. I will see what happens Monday I guess. So close but yet so far.

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Fed Ex is trash. They recently sent back an end cap for a Surefire light. Since the only notification I got was "delayed" then the following day it said "return to seller" or something along those lines. I called them and they said the vendor requested it be sent back. I thought it was odd so I called the vendor. They told me that Fed Ex told them it was an incorrect address so they sent it back. All the tracking data had my correct address posted. So they lied and suck. The Fed Ex issues I've had over the years are horrendous.

Ordered $3k in brewing equipment. One box showed up mangled and another soaked from the bottom up like they left it in a puddle. Then they stacked them and I watched them fall over since a wet box buckles.

They delivered nice kitchenware to us with a mangled box then dropped it from standing to the ground. Surprised no plates broke.

Plenty more stories of those worthless pricks delivering like this too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom