• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    http://delegatemike.com/?p=3514

:D

"Second, the groups that have been going through the public donor lists of the gun grabbers and contacting the businesses and unions, veterans, masons, and other fraternal organization members to tell them not to donate to the gun grabbers or their businesses and groups will be boycotted by the millions of Marylanders who are Second Amendment supporters. This tactic has already proven to be very effective and will probably be effective when those coming to Annapolis happen to be holding copies of the donor lists of their favorite liberal legislators so they can be shown you have the list when you go to talk to them. They understand dollars.

Prior to the voting session groups need to go to the various legislators offices and tell the legislators you are armed with the list of their contributors and you are going to be contacting them to tell them they will be boycotted for supporting anti Second amendment candidates."

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I think that when they had their little pow-wow that MOM told them not to worry about campaign finances. I think Bloomburg stepped up with a pile of cash to secure their votes.

Good job on the Alamo by the way!

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    I think that when they had their little pow-wow that MOM told them not to worry about campaign finances. I think Bloomburg stepped up with a pile of cash to secure their votes.

i think thats even better. Bloomberg is a big target, with his 32oz soda ban and other nanny politics. anyone who takes Bloomerg money is carrying a lead weight. People instinctively reject a plutocrat trying to buy an election so its easy to paint everyone who takes his money with the same kooky ideas.

gswayne

Left Maryland, Freedom
    Nov 9, 2011
    It is good to have Del. Mike on our side and even better to have him as my Delegate. Love the idea of bringing Donor Lists to Annapolis. How about having copies that multiple people can leave at a delegate's office so they know their money tree is about to be pruned.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011

Bloomburg can toss all of the money he wants into Maryland, he still can't donate more than $1500 to any one Delegate according to state political finance laws. Can he hand it out to others to hand out, sure he can, but I doubt it.

Keep calling the donors, they don't care if Bloomburg is taking up the slack, he certainly isn't going to replace any of their lost income, lost time responding to us en mass, or replace any of their time or money they spend to correct the impact on them (the donors).

MikeFly

Sep 16, 2012
    Carroll County
    http://delegatemike.com/?p=3514

:D

"Second, the groups that have been going through the public donor lists of the gun grabbers and contacting the businesses and unions, veterans, masons, and other fraternal organization members to tell them not to donate to the gun grabbers or their businesses and groups will be boycotted by the millions of Marylanders who are Second Amendment supporters. This tactic has already proven to be very effective and will probably be effective when those coming to Annapolis happen to be holding copies of the donor lists of their favorite liberal legislators so they can be shown you have the list when you go to talk to them. They understand dollars.

Prior to the voting session groups need to go to the various legislators offices and tell the legislators you are armed with the list of their contributors and you are going to be contacting them to tell them they will be boycotted for supporting anti Second amendment candidates."

Glad we have Del. Mike on our side!!! He is correct. The money is a big issue for many of them. Many of the budgets are relativity small and even losing a few donors can have a big impact but it goes beyond that. Imagine if we get a local union to get worked up about what their donations are doing. First, the Delegate loses their money AND THEN they have a number of union members who are also upset and voting against them. The problems for the Delegate grow exponentially!

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    Glad we have Del. Mike on our side!!! He is correct. The money is a big issue for many of them. Many of the budgets are relativity small and even losing a few donors can have a big impact but it goes beyond that. Imagine if we get a local union to get worked up about what their donations are doing. First, the Delegate loses their money AND THEN they have a number of union members who are also upset and voting against them. The problems for the Delegate grow exponentially!

This is being aggressively pursued.

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    i think thats even better. Bloomberg is a big target, with his 32oz soda ban and other nanny politics. anyone who takes Bloomerg money is carrying a lead weight. People instinctively reject a plutocrat trying to buy an election so its easy to paint everyone who takes his money with the same kooky ideas.

Do we get the reporting of campaign donors before and during the election cycle? It would be a good political move to advertise how much Bloomberg gave before we go to the polls in 2014.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom