Deeper Understanding of How the FBI used Geofencing data to investigate January 6th Rioters

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    This phone is only about a year old. You can buy them at wallmart for $19. However I agree with your statement that old Li batteries can sometimes show full charge but only last a fraction of their stated capacity.

But the sim card is linked to you or your credit card, so it's not really an anonymous burner, unless you mean you never activated it, and figure to use it only for 911.
    But in that case, it's of pretty limited usefulness.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    But the sim card is linked to you or your credit card, so it's not really an anonymous burner, unless you mean you never activated it, and figure to use it only for 911.
    But in that case, it's of pretty limited usefulness.

Paid cash for a visa gift card and paid cash for the sim card. Wore a mask and hoodie for good measure too

I’ve never inserted the sim card at home it at work or when my own phone was on either. Now that doesn’t mean it’s still totally anonymous, but it’s slightly better identity protection than even my best tinfoil hat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    That's aluminum foil you are asking about, tin foil is always matte unless the owner polishes it.

Ok so I used the wrong terminology. I purchased a huge roll of Food Service grade Reynolds wrap from Costco. I haven’t received a water or electricity bill in 22 months so I think it’s working well enough to protect my brain from FBI spy rays.

ecf7f5c34b86a174be4acc64e0ef4067.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sfworet

Dec 20, 2019
    Too bad they won't do that for the mules that dropped multiple illegal ballots off.
    yes, you are a freakin genius. I honestly never put that together. The left and all the media deflected by saying cell phone location data is not that precise. I always said ”perhaps you should ask Gen Solumani about that”. But if they really wanted to squash the mule story they should have investigated. Rule one for the left. Do not ask a question you dont want to know the answer to.

sfworet

Dec 20, 2019
    I f you’re worried about big brother then learn about your digital exhaust. It’s eminating from your phone, computer, your vehicle your accounts etc etc. Collecting and selling your digital exhaust is a gazillion dollar business. If you’ve experienced an auto insurance rate increase but haven't had an accident, it‘s your car has some capability like onstar. It’s likely you vehicle is reporting your driving habits to GM who owns onstar. GM is inturn selling it to your insurance company. That is one example. Digital exhaust is why you get invitations to AARP and financial advisors after you start collecting social security. The Govt wants to shut down Tik Tok because it sends the digital exhaust back to China. Only problem is every other social media platform collects and sells your digital exhaust. China will just purchase it from thru a front company. For the record…we should not have a single chinese owned company operating in the US. Tik Tok should be divested or banned.
    Rather than live like a cave man, live your life. Living a normal life means complaining about the govt and politicians and every other thing that costs money. Understand we live in a world where there are very few real secrets. If your spending every moment trying to hide your existence then you are a red flag. Doing things to avoid ”The Man” will only bring unwanted scrutiny on you. Point is your shit is out there. If you’re posting here you've already been scooped up. Know that and deal with it accordingly. Be ready if shit goes sideways, but don't advertise your capabilities or plans.
    If you have about 30 minutes every morning and you listen to podcasts I recommend “The Wright Report”. He’s a former cash in advance employee, christian conservative. He is not far right and it’s not a prepper websight. His podcasts are educational in a “shit you wont hear in the mainstream media” kinda way. Completely non conspiratorial. He talks about things like digital exhaust and how automakers are collecting and selling your data and world events that will affect the US. Everything he presents he provides links to the source information. He is home based on Substack.com but you I believe you can listen on any podcast platform.

Last thing…If theres an article you want to read and it's behind a paywall use this link… archive.ph
    Theres a box where you paste the url or link to the site. try it, you’ll be surprised

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom