• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Archeryrob

Undecided on a great many things
    Mar 7, 2013
    Washington Co. - Fairplay
    Parrott is the known quantity for me. I would vote maybe foldi for young blood but we do not need that here right now
    Same, Although I am very interested in Foldi, Parrott is a soft spoken conservative leaning libertarian on spending. I'd have a hard time not checking the Parrott box.

I like Cox, but he won't win Maryland. If he runs we will definitely have Franchot or another for Governor and "Good and substantial" will be tried to put back. He has already said as much.

Archeryrob

Undecided on a great many things
    Mar 7, 2013
    Washington Co. - Fairplay
    The legislator can pass any unconstitutional law they wish and it has to go through court all over again. They are already planning how to legislate against it.

Maryland Senate President Bill Ferguson and House Speaker Adrienne Jones, who are both Democrats, said they will review the ruling and pass new gun control legislation if necessary.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Same, Although I am very interested in Foldi, Parrott is a soft spoken conservative leaning libertarian on spending. I'd have a hard time not checking the Parrott box.

I like Cox, but he won't win Maryland. If he runs we will definitely have Franchot or another for Governor and "Good and substantial" will be tried to put back. He has already said as much.
    Yeah

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    The legislator can pass any unconstitutional law they wish and it has to go through court all over again. They are already planning how to legislate against it.
    I always see that and why does it stand until then and not shot down immediately? Never for our side

klutch

Mar 27, 2018
    Can't/won't happen. G&S is done.
    It may be done legally, but lawmakers in the leftist states will do all they can to make it as difficult as possible to get a permit. Some candidates for Governor are promising to reinstate G&S, not the least of whom is Peter Franchot. Wes Moore and Tom Perez have expressed similar sentiments.

klutch

Mar 27, 2018

Foldi should start to run for a lower-level office before going after a Congressional seat. I realize in Montgomery County that is difficult but I think someone should prove himself in some way before 'shooting too high' without having a track record.

Regarding Cox: sadly, I feel that you are right. I've already mentioned the reasons why I feel this is likely in my first entry. I don't know who will win the Democratic primary. Franchot is poised to win, but Moore or Perez have potential as well! I don't rule out either of them from being victorious! The problem is with Franchot is that if he wins, when he takes office, he'll be 75 years old! Now while I realize he's in good health now, will he still be in four to eight years?

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    It pains me to say it.

Even as a DINO , it's gone to far . I have zero non- insane choices . Zero . Nada. Zip .

After 44 years ( of missing one Primary that had no contested races in my Party of the time ) streak . I really can't see a point for Me , where I live , to vote in this one . Any and everybody on the ballot will make me vomit to vote for .

None of them are sane . None of them would be vulnerable to Republican ( or independent ) in General election .

This might be the straw to break the camel's back , and make me actually register in the Party I actually give $ to .

klutch

Mar 27, 2018
    It pains me to say it.

Even as a DINO , it's gone to far . I have zero non- insane choices . Zero . Nada. Zip .

After 44 years ( of missing one Primary that had no contested races in my Party of the time ) streak . I really can't see a point for Me , where I live , to vote in this one . Any and everybody on the ballot will make me vomit to vote for .

None of them are sane . None of them would be vulnerable to Republican ( or independent ) in General election .

This might be the straw to break the camel's back , and make me actually register in the Party I actually give $ to .
    There are only a handful of DINO choices left. In my initial piece I denoted who they were and in which races and in which districts they were indicated by a single asterisk (*). It's a shame because it's getting a lot harder as time goes on. I hope I'm wrong, but the few conservative Democrats that are left may be in jeopardy!

BTW may I ask where you live?

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    The Sun claims that there was a "spike" in turnout, but I didn't bother to read the article to see how big a spike it was. I'm sure Maryland Matters will be disappointed regardless. We'll find out tomorrow.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013

There's a 3-way tie for the Dem nomination. Franchot would be a godsend, by comparison.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Story on Foldi. Apparently loves to troll Trone.

National GOP endorsements poured in for a 25-year-old. It might not matter.​

What’s the one thing that Donald Trump Jr., Mike Pompeo and Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan all agree on? A 25-year-old political newcomer named Matthew Foldi.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    From the "We Must Be Doing Something Right" Department:

Maryland Matters is whining today because the votes cannot be counted before Election Day, even though there has been a "surge in mail in ballots received". Hmmm...

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    In Harford, District 7 has been broken up into A and B. This pits to incumbents against each other for one seat: Lauren Arikan v. Rick Impalleria. Lauren Arikan is 2A all the way, and has a history of embarrassing educating SCHOOLING the anti's. :mdpatriot

If I hadn't moved out of that district, she'd definitely get my vote.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    In Harford, District 7 has been broken up into A and B. This pits to incumbents against each other for one seat: Lauren Arikan v. Rick Impalleria. Lauren Arikan is 2A all the way, and has a history of embarrassing educating SCHOOLING the anti's. :mdpatriot

If I hadn't moved out of that district, she'd definitely get my vote.
    Impalleria is also solid on the 2A and gives no fvchs what the establishment RINOs think about him but he moved into Arikan's district because (my thoughts) he thinks that Szeliga and Norwocki (sp?) have those two seats sewn up. For that reason alone I would vote for Lauren if I lived in that district. Carpetbaggers disgust me.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Impalleria is also solid on the 2A and gives no fvchs what the establishment RINOs think about him but he moved into Arikan's district because (my thoughts) he thinks that Szeliga and Norwocki (sp?) have those two seats sewn up. For that reason alone I would vote for Lauren if I lived in that district. Carpetbaggers disgust me.
    It's crappy that he has to run against Arikan, especially since there used to be room for both. He is definitely 2A solid, but seems to have had some personal issues and has sometimes had difficulty showing up to vote. Between the two...for us, it should be no comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom