DC resident shoots, kills 13-year-old boy, says teen was breaking into cars: police

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    Kick him in the nuts. If he doesn't flinch, render aid.

I think there are too many scenarios to account for. Each would be different. Some folks will be obviously incapacitated, but your point is taken.
    Has there ever been a self-defense shoot in the nuts?

44 Bulldog

Oct 25, 2012
    Dunkirk-Calvert County
    Hmmmm.... if I shot someone, I can then perform CPR on them thus increasing the blood squirting out of them and ensuring their death.... and then use that action to reduce the State's persecution of me.
    Doesn't really make logical sense to me, but then again nothing in this dumbass country has made sense lately.
    ☝️

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018

Despite making up around 55% of the Montgomery County Public School student population, Black and Hispanic/Latine students accounted for 83.1% of all school suspensions for disrespect, disruption and insubordination over the 2021-22 school year, according to data in the school district’s 2022-25 strategic plan. That’s 14 percentage points higher than the previous school year.

Lord of the Flies.

These problems start at home and the youth bring them to school and other places.
    Gosh, can you imagine how much worse it would have been if they still had chips in the schools!???

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom