DC resident shoots, kills 13-year-old boy, says teen was breaking into cars: police

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    Oh I'm very aware of BS one can be in by driving through DC. From just the money grabbing they do with the stupid parking situation, red light and speed cameras, to ruining of your life. I recounted the experience my friend went through with being in DC with ammo in a single mag for a hand gun with no hand gun with him. The total BS he had to go through because some ass DA wanted to make an example of him. Someone that has a totally clean record and a very high level Federal security clearance.

I frankly try to avoid going into DC at all costs.
    Yup. DC is especially aggressive on this and they have no qualms about ruining one's life over it.

jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC
    I saw that in the MPD Chief's Press Briefing as well where he commented at 26:40 and 27:48.

Everyone in the community likely knows who these "friends" are. I hope the "friends" get charged, but I'll bet the AG lets them walk with some "counseling". All this does is just affirm and excuse the disrespect these kids have for society and others' property.

At 35:44, The reporter asking a question says "in light of the Tyre Nichols shooting".

It's another example of the subconscious brainwashing that's going on.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    What a fvcking loser excuse for a “mother”! “Would it make you happy if it was 4PM?” That’s your answer?

Attachments

• 66F3EFD3-FEEA-4959-92D8-78C68119B3A6.jpeg
      66F3EFD3-FEEA-4959-92D8-78C68119B3A6.jpeg
      114.2 KB · Views: 85

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Whatever transpired, whenever it happened it's not hard to not get shot.
    Don't try to steal other people's property and they are much less likely to shoot you.
    Problem solved.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Stolen SUV and apparent thieves ., and round fired by straight citizen at sketchy SUV .

Where have we seen those concepts before recently ?

zx10guy

Alpha Geek
    Sep 29, 2022
    Maryland
    Was your friend able to beat the charge?

Yes. Only after spending about $40k in legal fees and going all the way to the actual court hearing. The F'ng prosecutor wouldn't drop the charges. When the judge heard the case, he immediately threw it out.

I told my friend he should have made a media stink of what DC put him through but he just wanted to move on with his life.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    True, but I have a feeling this “mother” can’t appreciate the difference between 4AM and 4PM.
    What's an "a" compared to a "p"?

She's the reason her son is dead. Had she been involved, along with the baby daddy (what a stupid term), maybe he'd still be alive.

I have no sympathy for her, grandpa *******, or the shooter.

We shall see if the reported camera evidence (where he's saying don't shoot) is real or imagined.

I don't trust anything gov tells me.

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region

DC government employee accused of killing Karon Blake indicted

Here's the Indictment:

The Felony Arraignment was supposed to take place this week.

Last edited:

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region

Epstein imposed strict conditions for Lewis' release, including the use of GPS monitoring and regular reporting to pre-trial services. Lewis is also prohibited from possessing guns or any weapons.

Lewis is next expected in court for a status hearing on June 9. The judge scheduled the trial for April 8, 2024.

Lewis will not be returning to his Brookland home, but instead will be living with relatives in a different part of the city, according to court records.

Smart move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom