• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zx10guy

Alpha Geek
    Sep 29, 2022
    Maryland
    Not to belittle the tragedy of another life lost. But the irony....

And the unfortunate part of this is this will still not deter these "reformists" into pushing for further lenient treatment of criminals.

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    Not to belittle the tragedy of another life lost. But the irony....

And the unfortunate part of this is this will still not deter these "reformists" into pushing for further lenient treatment of criminals.
    It caught up with him. Wrong side of the odds unfortunately, but nothing will be learned from this by anyone following in his footsteps. RIP.

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    This is all part of leveling the field or a "great reset"
    The punishment for carrying a gun or using one in self defense is increased enough to make it a life changer for law abiding citizens and productive members of society.

The Punishment for committing crimes is reduced for those on the wrong side of the law,, while punishable by upto 2 years is devastating to the law abiding, it makes zero difference to the outlier.

This is all rooted in racism.
    The liberal black community along with their "white guilt" leftist cohorts, believe if you punish the white community, and reward the minority felons,, somehow this corrects past injustices. All while ignoring the facts of why the inner city minority communities are a wreck.
    One thing is constant, those who blame everyone one else for their problems and failures, NEVER get ahead,, NEVER.

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    This is all part of leveling the field or a "great reset"
    The punishment for carrying a gun or using one in self defense is increased enough to make it a life changer for law abiding citizens and productive members of society.

The Punishment for committing crimes is reduced for those on the wrong side of the law,, while punishable by upto 2 years is devastating to the law abiding, it makes zero difference to the outlier.

This is all rooted in racism.
    The liberal black community along with their "white guilt" leftist cohorts, believe if you punish the white community, and reward the minority felons,, somehow this corrects past injustices. All while ignoring the facts of why the inner city minority communities are a wreck.
    One thing is constant, those who blame everyone one else for their problems and failures, NEVER get ahead,, NEVER.
    Great points.

At least we don't have to abide by the illusion anymore that there's any public safety benefit from being limited to carrying a maximum of 20 rounds in DC. DC had to give up on that when faced with the reality of litigation. Hopefully the repeal of the 10 Round Magazine Limit and permitted carry on public transit in DC come next. There are pending lawsuits for both.

It's astonishing to me that carrying a high capacity magazine in DC carries such a high punishment while carrying an illegal firearm won't. Someone will have to explain that to me.

I regularly carry when I'm in DC and it's hard for me to believe now that there was a time that I wasn't able to or didn't.

clarksvilleal

Jul 28, 2019
    The neighborhoods the rich folk live in will need to become just as dangerous as the "other" neighborhoods . Then and only then will the pendulum swing back.
    So my take on this is that CrueChief may be wrong about the pendulum swinging back when rich folks' neighborhoods become as dangerous as the others. What it really will take is for the entire (law-abiding) minority populace -- liberal and not-so liberal, well-off and poor -- to finally wake up, say enough is enough, and start voting for and pressuring their chosen politicians to put the bad guys away long enough to become an effective deterrent in their own community. IMO, especially in places like DC, I think that you just won't find enough rich liberal white folks in nice neighborhoods that are personally impacted by the violence to swing an election toward the law & order candidates.

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    I'd like to volunteer for the diversity enrichment program that DC is trying to implement. Does anyone have a list of the worst criminals I can transport to the best (politician and judge) neighborhoods down there?

It is the least I can do to make America better.

Slackdaddy

Jan 1, 2019
    Great points.

At least we don't have to abide by the illusion anymore that there's any public safety benefit from being limited to carrying a maximum of 20 rounds in DC. DC had to give up on that when faced with the reality of litigation. Hopefully the repeal of the 10 Round Magazine Limit and permitted carry on public transit in DC come next. There are pending lawsuits for both.

It's astonishing to me that carrying a high capacity magazine in DC carries such a high punishment while carrying an illegal firearm won't. Someone will have to explain that to me.

I regularly carry when I'm in DC and it's hard for me to believe now that there was a time that I wasn't able to or didn't.
    Because that is an easy "Gotcha" to wreck the life of an other wise law abiding, productive citizen,, it's all about making evening things out in their minds,,

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    It's going really well here:

People never bring guns onto Metro because it's illegal to do that. /S

There's a pending lawsuit to allow for conceal carry on Metro. Hopefully it comes through.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    It's going really well here:

People never bring guns onto Metro because it's illegal to do that. /S

There's a pending lawsuit to allow for conceal carry on Metro. Hopefully it comes through.

Wondering what agency that was.

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    And there it is:

Here's what happens next:

Bill goes to Congress, where lawmakers have 60 days to review it.

Within this time period, Congress could enact a joint resolution disapproving the Council's Act.

If the President approves the resolution, the act won't become law.

If enacted, these revisions will go into effect in 2025.

Start carrying if you don't currently.

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    This Council clown:

"Justice Involved"

Unreal.

I have a suggestion for these folks: Stop having kids that you raise to become criminals.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    My favorite is this. Former chief and Mayor call it dumb lol

Attachments

• 4FCBD13F-3368-44BC-A744-ED7E87807DDB.jpeg
      4FCBD13F-3368-44BC-A744-ED7E87807DDB.jpeg
      101.2 KB · Views: 83

Slackdaddy

Jan 1, 2019
    I shake my head in disbelief,
    This is some serious 3rd world stupidity here.
    It is hard for me to wrap my head around this,,, is all of DC this stupid?
    Do the residents of DC know they are that stupid? and they elect the dumbest among them, to lead them ? Looking at pictures of the DC council, there appear to be whites on there too. So this is equal opportunity stupidity,,

Hey DC council: HINT -> "Its not the guns, It's YOUR sons!

Odd, when I am in WY,, everyone is strapped, everyone. Yet there is little to no violent "gun" crime,,
    I am on the cusp of figuring out the difference and why on the vastly different crime stats between DC and WY,, but I just can not put my finger on it. When I do figure it out, I will present my findings to the DC council!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom