• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chromedragon70

Dec 29, 2012
    Eldersburg/Sykesville
    Well, I received my first C&R bought with my 03 FFL. Had to go pick it up on English Muffin Way in Frederick as I missed the BBTOH two days running due to work! I bought it from Century International Arms, $275 ish. They still have them in stock.

Looks great to me, no major wear and mechanically functions well. I have to clean it up and get some ammo to try her out.

After seeing the wood grips listed in this forum, I think I am going to get a pair. I still am not sure if I want to refinish or not.

reverendbeer

Stiff Member
    Nov 9, 2012
    Anne Arundel Province, DPRM
    mf0d.png

Nice!

Wood grips make any pistol better. It's a scientific fact backed up by research by scientists and stuff.

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    Love CZ-82's they made nice shooters, your slide looks like the black has been stripped off ????

bkraft

Jul 24, 2008
    Eldersburg
    May just be the pictures, but something about that black slide looks refinished to me. Still, I'd definitely go for some wood grips, but I don't think I'd refinish. It looks fairly good the way it is. Plus, if you've ever torn one of those down to the frame and put it back together, you'd think twice about refinishing. It's not for the faint of heart...

Glad to see a handgun from Century. With all the talk that they won't ship to MD anymore, I was getting worried. I've never had a problem, but I hear many have...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom